chapter nineteen

"Gold?"

Don't get me wrong, gold is a pretty color, but most of the dresses i've seen that are gold aren't good dresses.

"Don't judge too soon. You haven't seen it yet. And it's gorgeous!" She said.

"Well where's the dress?" I asked.

She walked over to her bags of makeup and pulled out a silk mask. What is she doing with that?

"It's out in that hall. You're not looking at anything until you're finished getting ready." She said.

"How am I not supposed to see it while I'm putting it on?" I asked.

She gave me a weird smile before covering my eyes with the mask. Oh she kinky.

"The dress you're going to wear is off the shoulder, so we're going to have to change your bra into a strapless one."

This is going to be fun.

I heard the door open and a few seconds later a sound of something being rolled in.

"Alright, I'm going to untie you. But you have to promise not to go to the closest mirror." She said.

"How am I going to go to a mirror if I can't see?"

Well I can take it off, but I'm not smart enough to do that. I'd probably start running and run into a wall or something.

Ignoring me she started to take off my clothes.

"Nice body. How did you get your body like that? You're only 16, I'm 26 and I look nothing like that." She said.

"Well, I have been working out all my life. I was in a gym 12 hours a day almost everyday." I explained.

"What was your workout routine? Your waist is smaller than my leg, your arms are muscular, and your ass is huge! It's not so big it looks like you're wearing a diaper, It's the perfect size."

"Um, thank you?"

"No problem babe."

She announced she was going to start putting on the dress, followed by black heels. To my surprise the heels didn't hurt, they were actually comfortable. For the first time wearing heels, I haven't fallen yet.

"Perfect! I did it again!" She said, clapping her hands.

"Can I see how I look now?" I asked, getting impatient.

"Yes." She took the mask off and instantly I saw myself in a body length mirror.

I looked beautiful. My hair was straightened, making my mid back hair length look longer than what it is. My makeup was flawless. The dress was, I can't even explain how beautiful the dress is.

"That gasp tells me you like it?" Felisha said in a questioning tone.

"Like it? I love it." I said out of breath.

I saw Felisha's satisfied look as I looked in the mirror.

"What time is it?" I asked her.

"7:30. Thirty minutes before you have to leave." She said.  "I'll be going. I was told once you were done getting ready I have to leave."

I nodded my head and headed to the bathroom. I'm still in shock that I look like this, I want to see if I'll see the same thing in different mirrors. She had to do something to that mirror because I know I can't look like that.

Once I saw myself in the mirror I was wrong. I looked the same. Felisha is a miracle worker.

"Let's go, we're leaving!" Carter screamed.