chapter eleven

"No killing, or knocking out. You can only tap out. No weapons, only use your hands. Any questions?" Antonio said.

I raised my hand.

"What if I knock him out by accident?" I asked.

I really want to know, would I get in trouble?

"Just try not to." Papa answered.

Alright I'm ready, let's go!

From the amount of sweat on his shirt I can tell he's been practicing for about an hour. He's tired, but he's trying not to show it. Bitch you can't hide anything from me.

"Once someone taps out the fight is over." Antonio announced.

I looked around at all the people that's going to watch the fight. They all looked at Elijah with 'oh he's going to win this fight', and then they look at me and all of that goes away. I'm not saying they're doubting me, but they are.

"Ashlia!" I turned to where the voice came from. "Don't kill him." Felix said.

I smirked remembering a fight I had a while ago. All i'm saying is he was in a coma for a little bit.

Elijah came for me once a bell rang through the room. Before he could hit me I slid through his legs, grabbing him making him fall.

I waited for him to get back up before I leaned into him. He was fast, my punches were really fast and I only could get one hit on him.

As he went to send another punch to me I blocked his arm and sent a punch to his side, then one to his face. They weren't hard enough to knock him out, but enough for him to stop moving from pain. He turned around and leaned on his knees trying to catch his breath.

I'm not stupid, he's going to come for me once I think he's about to tap out. I jumped on his back wrapping my legs around his neck causing us to fall.

"If you tap out now I won't blame you." I whispered.

"Not a chance." he said before pinching me.

HE FUCKING PINCHED ME! THAT FUCKING HURT! I unwrapped my legs and got up before he could get me. Once I was up I jumped and sent a flying kick to his head. I love doing that.

He didn't fall. Why the fuck did I do that if he wasn't going to fall? I punched him, making him walk backwards until I cornered him. Not smart for you buddy. Punch after punch and he's not blocking one.

I stopped hitting him just to make sure he's not passed out. I grabbed his face moving his head around a little. Next thing I knew his eyes opened and he grabbed me arm. Oh stupid bitch. Before he could do anything to me I flipped him over my body sending a kick to his stomach to make him hit the floor faster.  

"All you have to do is tap out and all this will stop." I said staying back from him.

He grunted as he tried to get up. I waited until he was on his knees before I sent my knee to his face, sending him back to the floor.

I climbed on him holding his arms down. "Tap out!"

And that's what he did. He tapped out.

When I got up, I lifted my middle finger up to everyone in the room. "To all the people that thought I'd get my ass beat, fuck you."

It was silent as I walked up to Papa. He had a big smile telling me he was proud of me.

"How did he not get a hit on you?" Even asked as he looked at me with big eyes.

"I'm fast." I stated.

"How are you not sweating? Elijah is covered in sweat." Antonio said as he was trying to comprehend what just happened.

"I wasn't practicing for an hour. He used all his energy while practicing, I didn't. He came in here with sweat all on his shirt, I didn't. He showed how tired he was, and I didn't." I explained.

Antonio looked at me like I was god. Elijah was glaring at me, Papa was smiling at me, Preston and Felix didn't show any emotion. I was being stared at by a lot of people with a lot of different emotions. I didn't like it.

I was proud of myself. I never knew I was good enough to take someone that's one of the best fighters down.

"Starting tomorrow Ashlia will be training everyone in this room! If you don't like that and think you're a better fighter than her, then you will fight her and find out!" Papa yelled, glaring at anyone who would roll their eyes.

I looked around the room and saw that everyone's face straightened up once my eyes landed on them. Ha pussies.

"Everyone leave! Go home, I don't care what you do. I want to get to know my granddaughter that I've never got to meet until today!" Antonio yelled.

Oh fuck.

-

Antonio isn't that bad. He just wanted to speak with me and only me. When we was walking to his office, everyone else was trying to follow but he told them to fuck off. Literally.

He knows everything about me, and I know everything about him. I learned that my grandmother died before I was born. She was killed in a car accident. It wasn't mafia related at all. Just a drunk driver. Antonio didn't let that slide though. He got one of his men in prison to kill him. And from what I know, it wasn't a pretty death.

When she died he fell apart. She was the love of his life. Even though how they met wasn't on good terms, they eventually fell in love.

He told me Mama has three older brothers. They only come here on important occasions. The oldest name is Riccardo, the second oldest name is Marco, and the third oldest is Pietro. Antonio told me that they're not to be fucked with. They will kill anyone without hesitation. But what I wanted to know was how did I not know Mama has brothers.  I also learned that every time Mama was pregnant they'd go and stay with her so nothing happens. But when she was pregnant with me they couldn't stay with her because they were on a mission in Brazil. Antonio wouldn't tell me what the mission was, and trust me, I tried to get it out of him. He wouldn't crack. He's no snitch.

"There's also one more thing that I need to tell all of you. They're probably waiting for you at the end of the hallway so let's go." He said standing up.

I followed him out the door, and when we got to the end of the hallway the only person there was Preston.

"Did they make you stay here?" I asked.

"Yes. I was standing here and looked away for one second and when I turned back everyone was gone." He said.

"Why didn't you just leave?" Antonio asked.

"Because I know whenever someone gets left alone, that means that the other person didn't want to stay there so they left without saying anything, so said person has no option but to stay there." Preston explained.

"They made you look like a little bitch. If I was you I'd drag one of them back here and leave." I said.

"Well you don't have to stay here anymore. Is everyone in the living room?" Antonio asked.

Preston nodded.

"Okay, you go too. I have some news for all of you."

———

i thought there was too much going on in this chapter so i cut it short. i deadass think y'all know what the news is going to be, and that makes me sad. oh well, one of these days i'm finna have y'all shocked about what happens.

fyi i fucking love y'all.

vote and comment.....pwease 🥺👉🏼👈🏼