chapter thirty- six

this is just a filler chapter so it won't be that long.

-

"What do you mean you know her?"

I mean I know her, I've met her. Are you dumb?

I still don't know his name, what the fuck is his name? I bet it's Dominic, he looks like a Dominic.

"I saved her and a lot of other girls a little while ago. I gave all the girls options, they could leave or they can stay and join my mafia or work around the house. Your sister joined." I explained.

Hey, it's a win win situation. I get a personal hit man, and he gets to see his sister again.

"Where is she? I want to see her now!"

First of all, who the fuck you think you're talking to. Second of all, sit your bitch ass down and I'll find out where your precious sister is.

"First, I need to know you won't take off the second you get your hands on Grace. You will work for me."

"Yes! Yes, I work for you. I made a deal. Now can you take me to my sister?"

I own you now, bitch.

"Yes. Follow me."

I didn't miss the happiness on his face as I walked past him. It's nice to see how other families show love for each other. Could never be me.

Imagine if I wasn't born into this family. No mafia shit, having a loving family, going to school, making friends, ew. That's not even the worst part. I wouldn't be killing anyone! I can't even imagine a life where I'm not killing someone any chance I get.

Opening the doors to the hangout the smell of weed and alcohol hit me right in the face. These bitches smoke more than I do, lucky sons of bitches.

"Do you see her anywhere?" I asked, searching around the room.

I looked over just in time to see him bolt to the bar. Searching the bar, I found Grace sitting there while having a drink.

Come on man, you never interrupt someone having a drink.

"Grace?"

She put her drink down and turned around with irritation covering her face, but the second her eyes landed on her brother they widened.

"Dominic! Oh my god I've missed you!" Grace screamed as she flung herself from the seat and onto him.

I KNEW IT!! I KNEW HE LOOKED LIKE A DOMINIC!!

Can we have a round of applause for me!

"You two can talk here, or in the house. I really don't care. Just keep in mind about our little deal Domdom." I said, still not trusting him that he won't take off. If he dose take off I will easily find him and take his sister, again.

He nodded.

Now, time for some sleep.