♟Chapter 43♟

A/NHehe

A/N
Hehe. I didn't plan for this P.O.V for my readers but then, I thought why not introduce him as the book is soon going to end.

DRACO

"Ahh!"

A wail of devastation escaped the human girl's lips as I thrust forcefully inside her.

Tears streamed down her ugly face as I pounded myself harshly in her. A smirk of satisfaction formed on my lips when I noticed her kicking and trashing to escape her death. Blood spilt on the bed making the white bed cover now a crimson red.

'Lord Perino? We require you to discussing something.' I heard my beta's voice on my head.

With the last thrust of mine, I saw her eyes closing and felt her fall limp under me.

I licked her blood from her bleeding lips and pushed myself up; away from the mess I created.

I clapped twice, signalling one of the guards in my room to bring new clothes for me. Before I could blink I saw a guard holding my dress on a red-clothed golden plated.

"Lord," he muttered and fell on his one knee before lifting the tray up for me to take.

A proud feeling washed over me as I heard the fear hidden in his voice.

I took the long robe-like suit and leather pant. I wore it as slowly as I can to get a reaction from the guard.

And of course, as expected, I heard a grunt coming from him. I smirked lazily and hauled him to his feet. kicking him on his precious part, I threw him across the room.

He didn't scream nor holler in pain. Instead, he got up and rushed towards me and kneeled down below me.

I just enjoy this fear. I feel superior. I feel strong and special.

"Pardon me, my lord. I shouldn't have done what I did." I looked at him expecting for him to continue. "What must I do next?"

"Throw the body in the woods for the savage rogues to have their meat. Rise."

"As you say, my lord."

He stood up and walked towards the body. I strode my way to the room door and exited the room.

I made my way to my throne hall and glanced around myself and saw my companions getting up from their seats that were lined in front of my throne equally on both the sides and falling on their knees.

"Rise," I said confidently before climbing the small steps to my throne. My throne.

Whenever I sit on my throne, the first word that ever comes to my mind was, 'Leonardo'.

The great legend who fell for a petty human, a filthy creature. The dumb person who thought of going on a disgust's way.

As I sat on the red throne, my companions too sat on their seats that they were assigned to sit on.