♟ Chapter 18 ♟

B      E      L      L     A

"Hermana! Fairy book! Hermana!" A small girl who looked to be around three ran around a petite figure who was wearing a black French maid dress.
(Sister)

I walked around to get a good look of the girl who was cleaning the carpet. I gasped when I saw who it was. It was Amanda. Why was I dreaming about her again? 

Amanda caught the cute girl's right arm, making her halt from running and knelt down before her, "Anna! What do you want?" She asked gently.  

"Faewy book, Hermana, Faewy book," Anna replied with pouty lips. I wanted to pinch her cheeks but I stood there watching them. 

Amanda nodded her head. "Sure my hermanita." She kissed Anna's forehead before getting up, "Be here, I'll be right back with your favourite book." 
(Small sister)

Amanda regressed out of the room. I followed behind her involuntarily.

She walked for a good five minutes before she reached a door made of glass. On top, the word 'atheneum' was written in bold letters. She opened the door and walked in, me following her soon after. When I entered, I was in awe. There were thousands of books lined up in every single place of the room. 

Amanda continued walking straight. She reached a shelf on which in bold letters 'Folk Tale' was written. She stood there, glancing at every book. When she glanced up the shelf, she just stared there. She let out a loud sigh and put her hands on her waist. 

"How am I supposed to reach-wait ladder." She ran towards the other side of the shelf and came around with a ladder. I looked at her amazed.

She placed the ladder against the shelf before climbing up. She was in the fifteen steps when her feet hit a book because of which she slipped. "Oh my god! Oh my god.." She continued chanting 'oh my god'. I began chanted along with her. The door swung open and I felt a whoop of air, making me take a step back. 

I closed my eyes, not wanting to see her fall. However, after a few seconds, I didn't hear any scream or cry. Was she dead? I jerked open my eyes only to find a broad figure holding Amanda with their right arm around her shoulder and left arm under her knees. I let out a sigh in relief.

I walked in front of them only to be surprised. 

Mason. What was he doing in my dream now? 

"Thank you, Beta Ethan." Ethan? Is name's Ethan in my dream? What was going on? 

"No problem, Ama-human 17. You have to be more careful." Uh? Human 17? 

The banging of the door startled me. I snapped my head towards the direction. A loud growl boomed around the atheneum. They're at the entrance stood Leonardo. Or was his name Vlaxin? In less than a flash, he was in front of Mason who was still holding Amanda. "Ethan! leave her now!" Ethan just brought Amanda closer to him.