♟ Chapter 25 ♟

B      E      L      L      A

The sound of a horn made me snap out of my thoughts. I averted my eyes from the ground to only gawk at the Black car which stood in front of me. The window of the car that was facing me rolled down and revealed the most beautifully carved creature in the world, Xanthos Kingston.

"Come on, angel, Let's take you to your so-called home." He faked enthusiasm. The endearment he used made me want to jump to the clouds because of happiness.

I nodded my head and started making my way towards the fancy car. When I stood in front of it, I was confused as to how we should open the door. I heard a chuckle from the other side of the car. Huffing, I put my hand on the handle of the car.

As soon as I reached, my hand was pushed and the door flew open upwards. I looked at it in absolute astonishment.

"How many cars do you have?" I asked him with a shocked expression plastered on my face. This looked completely different from the last car he was driving. I don't know maybe I've fascination for cars for me notice it.

"Enough cars to set a showroom." 

His lips tilted up, forming a handsome smirk on his sharply featured face. "Close your jaw and climb in the car, min ven."
(My queen)

My cheeks heated up instantly. I scrambled inside the car and glimpsed at the seatbelt which didn't look like "pull and insert type". Not wanting to make a fool out of myself, I swirled my head to glimpse at Xanthos and ask help from him.

When my gaze connected with his, I felt myself drowning into those sparkling brown eyes which were intently focusing on me. My eyes took in his complex features. Oh, my goodness, he could be mistaken for being the modern Greek God.

My gaze shifted from his prominent cheekbones to his pink soft-looking lips. How will it feel when my lips would connect with his? My lips tingled at the thought.

Bella, now it wasn't the time for you think that way, cmon. It was all because of my mate that I'd so many dirty thoughts in my mind. It was his fault, yup completely. 

I glanced at Xanthos, who was having a look of confusion on his perfectly defined face. He had been watching my every action, my face heated up because of embarrassment. I turned my head in the other direction and cleared my throat as the silence grew awkward.

I felt the car start and scheme slowly on the ground. I peered at Xanthos from the corner of my eyes. His knuckles were turning white as he was gripping on the cars steering tightly and his eyes were focusing on the road.

After ten dreadful minutes, the car came to a halt. The door of the car lifted upwards, I stepped out of the car. "Thank you, Xan," I said politely. Thank you for being my other half. I wanted to add this up so badly but I stopped myself. However, he didn't reply or smirk. He was staring at the steering of the car, looking deep in thought.