♟ Chapter 6 ♟

B e l l a ♣ A l b y

B e l l a ♣ A l b y

"Everyone do your homework and submit it tomorrow. If anyone will not submit then you will face the music," Mr Collis said after the bell rang signalling that it was our next period.

I packed my bag and took a look at my schedule. My second course was in English class.

"You'll face the music." I heard someone beside me trying to mimic Mr Collis.

I lifted my head to see it was Natasha who was trying to make a strict face but failed miserably causing me to let out a small chuckle.

"Which period do you have next Ella?" Natasha asked while we came out of the class.

"Ella? Did you forget my name that easily? It's--" I began speaking a bit offended but Natasha cut me off in the middle of my sentence.

"I know your name is Bella. Have you ever heard of a word called nickname? Now you're my friend, so...I get to call you whatever I want. Whatever I want in the sense good names."

"Oh..."

It was the first time a person had ever considered me to be their friend after almost a decade.

Ella. At least it sounded better than belwhore or bitch.

"So, which class do you have right now, Ella?"

"English."

We came to halt at my locker.

"I don't have English right now...Oh shit, it's Physics! Gotta run. To reach the English room, go right and then again right. From there, you walk straight and turn left. You will find your class. Bye. If I get late then I'll be getting detention." With that, she ran to her Physics class in the opposite direction.

I started following the instructions she gave me to reach my class. The hall was crowded. I bumped into a few people and winced when my bruised body got in contact with them. When I turned right, I saw a direction board set up for the classes from this hall.

I noticed that it pointed in the right direction for my class.

I heard cheers and hoots. Curiously, I followed the direction from where loud noises were coming from.

A big crowd was formed in the middle of the ground. I jogged towards them and got in between of the people to reach in front to look at what was going on.

Most of them had terrified expression while some were having excitement on their faces. So, I was curious as to what was going on.

When I reached almost to the front, I saw two figures fighting or more like one figure punching the other causing the person eating punches and kicks to wail in pain. Why was the guy being brutal over the other? What was going on that too in the school grounds?