♟Chapter 35♟

BELLA

BELLA

It has been two whole days.

I started feeling incomplete as I was far away from my mate. My Leonardo.

It has been a really long time I last spoke to him. I wanted the sparks to flare around me. I yearned for his presence near me. I wished to meet him as Amanda as soon as possible and surprise him with our past. I wanted to feel his lips on mine. 

I just...missed him and his other souls.

Luciano, his wolf, always a wise soul of him who could take an easy yet appropriate solution in a tough situation.

Vlaxin, his demon and my mate yet an enemy of mine. The one who had and has played a lot of tricks with me. The one for whom I first fell in love with. The soul who always remains silent but also knows what to do when.

I sighed as my thoughts revolved around my mate. My king.

No one from 'royalty' came to visit me nor did the girl beside me woke up. I guess she was hibernating. Just a guess.

However, I know her body was weak to even function properly. Before she went to sleep, she told me that the special 'authorities' would come down and do a variety of experiments on her like injecting venom or drugs to check if it affects the vampwitch hybrid or to test the powers hidden in her.

Though we spoke for quite some time, I never got her name.

I tried to communicate with the person besides my cell but I never got any reply. I assumed that the person was ignoring me because I smell different than him/her.

I stood up from the position I was sitting and roamed around the dusty enclosure. I didn't feel hungry nor did I feel the distress of living in a cell-like the one I was right now as I have already gone through situations similar to staying in the dirt with little to no food.

I raked my brain for any idea to escape this place.

I remember this place like the back of my head. Though, I felt like a newborn this moment.

I wrapped my hands around the iron rods and tried to peek outside.

The fire that was dimly illuminating the room allowed me to glance at almost all the section.

Most of them were sleeping and some were trying to either talk amongst each other of trying to get up or walk.

I seriously needed to plan something to escape from here. I thought with a frown.