Prologue

The only word to describe the destruction and chaos was Hell

Two empires. Two worlds. Fighting for the glory to conquer the other. One kingdom was made of loyalty, love and light. The other was made of domination, power and jealousy.

The World was freezing in the iciness that frosted over people as their second blanket. Hatred was free and clear in people's eyes, everyone was as cold as ice. The numbness tore apart the supernatural world. Trust between people cracked and the betrayal in the air could be smelled everywhere

At the same time, the world was warm. Warmth replenished everyone's inner core. People's devotion and company to the truth bubbled the opposite world because of which love stayed closed and locked in everyone's souls.

Blindfolded by faith, people trusted others close to them. They held on to hope.

There stood a couple; leading their army of fond, affectionate beliefs, fighting against injustice, and to save the world.

Leonardo and Amanda.

With linked hands, they were guiding the battle. They and their people had only one mission in their minds -- to win. On the other side stood the Supernatural Union who was against Alpha Leonardo. They were against the idea of justice and wanted power in their hands with only one purpose; to kill and win in this war.

Amanda's hands trembled, scared that they wouldn't win. She didn't want any violence to occur. Rather she wanted to appeal to the supernatural union's conscience and sort it out successfully without any constraints. Sure that it was going to happen, she feared destruction.

Amanda was definitely afraid inside but did her best not to show it. She fretted about what was going to happen to her. However, she needed to be strong for her people and that's what she was doing.

Alpha Leonardo squeezed her hand, assuring. "It's going to end well and if there is going to be a war, we are prepared. I am there to protect you and my people. You know who I am right?"

Amanda shook her head and sighed. "I know who you are and what you are capable of. Even if you are here and we are prepared, there would still be bloodshed everywhere. However, I want this negotiation to stay as it is and not change into a fight."

Leonardo gazed at her in admiration. He was sad that he couldn't keep her happy. He wanted her to always stay content, but he knew it wouldn't happen.

"Little one, I promise you once this is over, I am going to make you happy. I am going to please you. And our struggle will end soon. You don't need to worry." But deep down Leonardo knew that it wasn't going to end well, already sensing the lurking danger in the atmosphere.