The Police (51)

Dean's POV:

After me and Seth were in the janitors closet, I went to go find Roman. I need someone to talk to. Someone who I trust the most. Someone I've known for the longest. Someone who knows me best.

After what seemed like hours of searching, I finally found him wondering around the halls.

"There you are!" I sighed with relief.

"Um hi?" He replied.

"I've been looking for you everywhere!" I said.

"Why?"

"I need your... help..."

"With what?"

"Well... my father this morning found out I was... gay... and he told me to break up with Seth otherwise he would hurt him... and-" I spoke before being interrupted.

"You didn't break up with Seth did you?" Roman asked worried.

"No, no, no! Of course not..." I answered, "but now I'm afraid of what he'll do to me... or even worse Seth..." I began to tear up.

"Deano... Don't cry..." Roman said embracing me with a tight warm hug. "Don't worry, everything will be fine! Trust me... I have a plan..." he said with a smirk on his face.

"Wh-What is it?" I queried.

Roman then told me his plan.

"Do you think it'll work?" I questioned.

"All of my plans work." I said cockily, which made me giggle. "We'll do it after school m'kay?"

"Yeah..."

~ skip to after school ~

Roman told me to call him as soon as I got to my fathers house, so I did.

~ phone call ~

D: Hello?

R: Hi! You ready?

D: As ready as I'll ever be...

R: Great!

D: Does Seth know about this?

R: Yeah, he's right next to me. Say 'hi' Seth.

S: Hi Dean!

I chuckled to myself then responded to him.

D: Hey!

D: Okay, I'm outside the house now...

R: Okay... you know what to do...

D: Bye...

~ end of phone call ~

I then knocked on my fathers door and he opened.

"Did you do as I asked you too?"

"What do you mean?" I said, playing dumb, whilst backing away from him, into the living room.

"Don't be stupid, you know what I'm talking about." He said following me into the living room.

"I honestly haven't got a clue."

"Well then... Did you break up with him?"

"Who?"

I could tell he was getting more and more impatient.

"You know who!" He yelled.

"You mean Seth?" I said backing into the kitchen.

"Yeah... him..."

"I- Uh... I didn't..."

There was a minutes pause. He then started laughing evilly, making me shake.

"You do remember how I said there would be a punishment if you... didn't..." he spoke, whilst picking up a knife.

My eyes widened. Where is Roman?!

"Wh-What are you doing with that?" I asked, scared for my life.

"Well Dean... I think you've had a 'good life'... don't you?" He asked.

Where the hell is Roman? He should be here by now! I-I don't wanna die!

I then back into the corner of the kitchen. He then got closer and closer to me. I had the opportunity to run, but my legs wouldn't move. It's like they just froze. He then held the knife up to my neck. I was shaking like there was no tomorrow, until...

I heard faint siren noises.

My heart could finally beat normally again. There were tears streaming down my face...

The front door immediately opened and police men ran into the kitchen.

"Put your weapon down and hands in the air, sir!" One police officer said.

My father did as they said and another officer came and handcuffed him.

He was then escorted out the front door. Out of nowhere, Seth ran up to me hugged me.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" He said wiping my tears away.

We smiled at each other for what felt like forever until...

His warm, soft, pink lips pressed against mine. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I wrapped my around his waist. I licked the bottom of his mouth, asking for entrance and he willingly opened. Our tongues fought for dominance, which I clearly won. We then parted ways, smiling at each other like two idiots.

Roman eventually came into the kitchen.

"Hey you two." He said smiling widely.

I ran up to him and hugged him really tight.

"Thank you so much! This wouldn't have happened without you..." I whispered.

"Hey... it's what brothers are for..." he said hugging me back.
_____________________
Next chapter might be my final one😘🌺

Idk yet thooo💗🌱

Hope you enjoyed💐💜

Have a nice dayyy❤️