Tears (42)

Finns POV:

Seth finally left the room, and it was just me and his mother.

I walked up to her, with a smirk plastered on my face.

"W-Why did you do it?" She asked, a little scared.

"Why?" I scoffed, "Because I want to make Seth miserable."

"You see, there's this boy, that me and Seth both like. That boy is currently with Seth. So... if I can't have that boy, then I'll make Seth miserable until I get what I want." I said.

"So y-you made me crash, just for this b-boy." She said stuttering.

"Mhm." I answered, nodding my head and walking closer to her.

"You're a psycho!" She screeched.

"Hah. Think what you want to. It's the circle of life. When you can't get something you want, you'll fight for it." I chuckled.

"That's not how it works." She said. "You're supposed to be Seth's best friend!"

I finally was standing right next to her, with an evil smirk on my face. "Best friend? Hah."

There was a silence.

"What happens... if I... take out this wire?" I said smiling smugly.

I then touched the wire."Wh-What are you doing? D-Don't touch that! Stop!" She yelled.

I then pulled the wire out, laughing.

She then started to have another coughing fit.

Seth and a doctor bursted through the door.

"What happened to her?" Seth almost yelled.

"I-I don't know. We were having a chat, and then, she just started coughing!" I lied.

"A wire has been taken out!" The doctor said.

Before you knew it, a couple of other doctors and nurses dashed through the door.

Whilst they were all rushing through, I decided to leave the hospital.

Nothing else I can do now..

Seth's POV:

"No...Don't go!" I gently whispered. "You're all I have..." As tears started to race down my face.

Beep. Beep. Beeeeeepp.

The beeping then died down.

"Dammit!" A nurse called out.

"Time of death... 10:48am." Another nurse called out.

Right there and then, I felt my heart stop and my world had disappeared.

What? No! Dead? She can't be gone.. No. It isn't true. They must've made a mistake... I thought to myself.

All of a sudden, I saw the doctors cover her body with white cloth.

"No! You're suffocating her! She can't breathe-" I yelled, getting interrupted.

"I'm sorry sir... but she IS d-dead..." The doctor softly told me.

I looked him in the eyes, as I felt tears in my eyes

"I'm sorry for your loss..." He continued.

The doctor then hugged me. I tightly hugged him back.

"You alright? Want me to call the police to drive you home?" The doctor asked me

I looked around to see if Finn was here. I guess he's gone.

"Th-That would be highly appreciated.. Thank you.." I replied.

"Okay let me just call them." The doctor responded and gave me a warm smile and left the room.

At that moment, I had just realised that it was just me and a dead body in the room.

I slowly crept up to the body and sat down on the tip of the bed, next to her.

"What am I going to do without you...?" I mumbled.

I leaned towards her and gently kissed her forehead. I suddenly saw a drop of water hit her face, when I realised it was tears coming from my eyes.

I rubbed my eyes, trying to get rid of my tears, but there was just no stopping them.

"I guess this is goodbye... for now..." I said, grabbing a tissue from my pocket and wiping my eyes.

Finally, the doctor came back in and informed me that the police were here. He walked me outside. I got into the police car, and told him my address.

Dean's POV:

The door opened, and I knew who it was.

"Hey Seth! How's your m-" I said walking towards him, but I then noticed he had red, puffy eyes and tear stains on his cheeks.

"Princess... What happened?" I said hugging him tightly.

"She's gone..." he said gently, just above whisper.

"Who is?" I asked.

Tears started to roll down his cheeks again,"Mum..."

Wait... His mum is dead? I thought to myself.

"Where's Finn?" I questioned.

"He left..." He answered.

"Oh baby... I'm so sorry to hear that..." I said giving him another hug, rubbing his back delicately.

I then picked him up, bridal style, and took him upstairs to his bedroom.

When we got into the room, we got dressed into our pyjamas.

He then snuggled up close to my chest, and I wrapped my arm around him.

I then heard light snores escaping his mouth and I kissed his forehead.

"One day... I'll marry you.." I faintly whispered to myself.
_____________________
3 pov's in one🥳💕

hope you enjoyed👍🏼‼️

have a nice dayyy❤️