Fireworks (52)

Dean's POV:

It's been 2 months since my fathers arrest. I feel calm... for once. I feel... happy...

These are new feelings that I actually like...

Seth quit cutting, which I'm really happy about. In fact, I got him to got to a new therapist, as his other wasn't really doing him justice. He says the sessions are going really good, which I'm happy to hear.

I live with Roman now which is cool I guess. I mean, who wouldn't want to live with their best friend?

My friendship group was cut down a bit... but that's fine, as long as we're happy. It only consists of me, Seth, Roman, Randy, Renee, and Alexa.

Next Friday, we're having prom in school. I'm actually excited about it. I've already gotten my suit ready and everything. I'm extra prepared!

During the two months, me and Roman convinced Seth to tell Principal McMahon about Nicole and Finn. They got a weeks suspension and when they get back, they'll have to clean up after the school prom. I mean, I would've given them a harder punishment but you know, this is fine.

"So who are you gonna take out next Friday?" I asked Roman whilst we were walking to school.

"Um... I was thinking maybe Alexa... but I don't know yet."

"Dude, you should totally ask her!"

"You think?" He questioned.

"Totally! Over the past two months, I've noticed how you two have been bonding." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

He immediately blushed when I said that.

"You gonna take Seth?" He asked.

"Obviously." I chuckled.

We finally made it to school and saw the rest of our friends.

"Dude, this is your chance to ask her." I said to him.

He looked at me, then Alexa. He took a deep breathe before, "Hey Alexa!" Roman said running over to her, smiling widely.

"Hey Ro!" Alexa responded.

"Can I talk with you... privately?" He asked.

"Yeah sure."

I watched them walk away.

"Boo!" A person yelled, scaring the shit out of me.

"Hah! You should've seen your face!" He said.

"I'll get you back Seth!" I said smirking.

He then started running away and I chased him into the school.

After about 7 minutes of running around, I tackled him to the ground, pinning him to the ground.

I instantly blushed, realising what I was doing, and so did Seth.

"Um... I'm sorry about that." I said getting up and brushing myself off.

"N-No problem." He smiled.

I held my hand out for him to grab onto and he gladly accepted.

"Soo..." I said awkwardly.

"Soo?" Seth mocked.

"Um, Seth... Do you... wanna go to prom with me?" I said smiling quite unwieldy.

"I would love to." He answered, then kissed my nose.

I smiled and kissed his nose.