Making A New Friend (27)

~ the next day ~

Dean's POV:

Ugh school. I thought to myself.

The funny thing is, my alarm didn't even go off...

I check my phone to see the time.

9:30am!?

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. I thought. I'm late! Fuck. All because my stupid alarm didn't go off...

I quickly put on a black shirt and some jeans and put on my leather jacket.

I then run downstairs, skipping breakfast, and grabbing my bag, running to school.

~ skip to school ~

I walk into math class and open the door, feeling everyone's eyes glued onto me. I start to feel uncomfortable.

Have they never seen anyone walk through the door?

"Mr Ambrose you are late... again..." My teacher said to me, "care to explain why?"

I suddenly snapped, "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU WOMAN? MY NAME IS DEAN! D-E-A-N! IT'S NOT HARD!" I yelled.

The whole class whispers to one another pointing at me and giving me dirty looks.

I just rolled my eyes and ignored them until, I hear a girl whisper to her friend, saying, "He really is a lunatic, isn't he, Billie!"

"I know right, Peyton." The other one said.

I felt anger boiling in me. I was brought back into the real world by the teacher yelling at me, to not raise my voice at her. She then gave me another detention, like I care... For me, detentions are great. Why? Because, I get to spend less time from home, which means, less time with my dad.

I sat next to a girl who had an empty seat beside her.

"Hey... you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah... I'm... fine..." I replied.

"Rough morning?" She asked.

"I guess you could say that..." I answered. " my alarm didn't go off, and I'm just not in the mood for school right now." I continued.

"Who is?" She giggled.

And laughed with her.

"Want me to tell you a joke, to make you feel a bit better?" She asked.

"Go on then." I replied.

"Ahem... why didn't the Romans find algebra very challenging?" She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because 'x' was always 10" she said whilst bursting out into laughter.

I started to giggle at her silliness.

She seemed sweet.

A gorgeous smile.

Very funny.

Cute.

Small.

And she had blonde hair and the tips were pink. But it suits her...in a good way...

"Soo..." I said after she finished laughing "What's your name?"

"Oh, well, I'm Alexa, Alexa Bliss."

"Well hi Alexa, I'm Dean, Dean Ambrose..." I said mumbling the last few words, not really wanting to say my last name again.

"I think I could tell from your dramatic entrance this morning." She said and started laughing again.

I couldn't help but laugh myself. Her laugh was just so contagious, in a good way.

"It's nice to meet you Alexa." I smiled.

"And it's nice to meet you too Dean." She responded, giving me a gentle smile.

I think I've found myself a new friend, I thought, smiling, looking like a complete idiot.
_____________________
yAy!🤪👻Deano made a new friendo😂❤️ The photo at the beginning might've given away who Dean's new friend would be...💀💙 Oh well🤣💍

It's halloween tomorrow and I'm scared for my life🤣🤦‍♀️

Anyways, hope you enjoyed😻💋Have a nice dayyy❤️