Confused (37)

Seth's POV:

The class sits down in any seat they desire, and I'm not surprised that no one sits next to me.

Our art teacher is really nice. He lets us doodle and draw whatever we want, in every lesson.

I love drawing, I'd say it's one of my most special, secret talents.

I didn't really know what to draw, but then, a smile spreads across my face as an idea came into my mind.

What if I draw Dean? I thought.

I then start drawing him, making sure I add every little detail to him.

Once I'm finally done I smile at the picture. I was quite impressed on how it turned out. I was snapped out of my thoughts, when I heard someone chuckle behind me. I turn around, and notice... Nikki... Nikki Bella.

I roll my eyes at her and turn around, back to my picture. I try to sign the picture but she, again, laughed.

I put my pencil down and turned to her, "What?" I asked her.

"Seriously? You're really going to ask me why I'm laughing?" She said smirking.

"Um... yeah?"

"You really are a little fag, aren't you?" She finally said laughing again, and I frown, "Too bad he'll never love you back." She says pouting.

I turn around and feel tears forming in my eyes. One tear rolled down my face and onto the drawing I had just made. I then picked up the drawing and looked at it.

What if he doesn't like it? Was the only thing echoing through my head.

I scrunch the paper up into a little ball and throw it onto the floor. I then pack up, as the bell had just rang.

I walked out of the door whilst tears fell from my eyes.

Not looking where I was going, I bumped into Dean.

"Oh sorry baby boy. Didn't see you there." He said.

"N-no problem." I replied, looking down.

He lifts my chin up with his finger, "Hey... what's wrong? You look like you've been crying..." He says in a comforting manner.

"I-I'm fine... just a... cold..." I reply lying to his face.

He then hugs me and says, "Well, hope you get better baby boy."

"Yeah..."

"See you later!" He says walking away to his next class.

I then start to walk to my next class, which was Technology.

I enter the classroom, yet again, being the first one in there. I then wait for the teacher and the other students. As they all arrive, class begins.
_____________________
Dean's POV:

I finally get into my next class which was English. I noticed we had a new seating plan and I went to sit next to my partner. I was very familiar with her,

Nikki Bella.

"Hi." She said to me.

"Hey." I respond, sitting in my chair.

"Um, you know that Seth kid?"

I turn and look at her confused, "Yeah?"

"Well, I didn't know if I should tell you this but..."

"What?" I question.

"N-No. I shouldn't, I couldn't. It could hurt your feelings." She says, making me a bit angry.

"Just say it Nicole." I say getting impatient.

"Well, don't blame me... you asked," She said holding her hands up, and I rolled my eyes at her, "Seth said he doesn't like you, like, at all. He's says that your dumb, clueless and stuff like that."

I was shocked to hear those words come out of her mouth. The thing is...

...I kinda believed her...

I've known Nicole for about 4 years... why would she lie to me?

"I-I..." I stutter.

"I'm so sorry." She says and put a hand on my shoulder.

There was a silence until I spoke up, "I-It's fine, I'm f-fine." I managed to spit out, giving her a fake smile.

She smiled back, warmly, at me. She continued to listen to the teacher, but I couldn't.

All I could think was...

...Why?
_____________________
Nikki lied to Dean🤭🤦‍♀️Will Dean find out she's lying?💗

Hope you enjoyed😀💓  Have a nice dayyy❤️