Solving Nothing...(8)

Dean's POV:

"h-hello?" The voice replied.

"Did you um... Did you hear what I was saying?" I asked, a little worried.

"Um... Y-Yeah..." he answered.

"Shit..." I mumbled.

"Hey... it's okay... don't worry." The voice said comforting me. "Nobody's perfect." The voice said while unlocking the door.

Who could be in there? I thought.

I saw the figure, looking at his shoes to his chest, to his face...

My eyes widened...

"Se-Se-Seth?" I stuttered.

"Stuttering I see." Seth laughed and gave me a warm smile.

Why is he smiling at me? Is he not mad at me?

I then noticed that he had red, puffy eyes, a red nose and tear stained cheeks.

He's been crying again...

...because of me...

"So... anything else to say? Whilst I'm standing here..." he said giving me a dull facial expression.

I sighed.

"Well... you sure had a lot to say a few minutes ago." He sighed.

All the colour of my skin had just drained out. I felt so bad for him. "I-I'm so sorry." I whispered.

"What was that?" He asked, not knowing what I was saying.

You're nothing to him... he will never love you. Don't you get it? My thoughts said to me.

"Shut up." I said not knowing I was speaking out loud.

"Huh? I didn't say anything." Seth said starting to get angry.

You see? Your just a brainless idiot! He's intelligent, he can't love you!

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" I yelled continuously.

"W-What? Why?" Seth questioned getting a little scared.

I screamed in anger, fear, confusion and all sorts of different emotions. I didn't know what to do so I ran out of the bathroom.

Great, Mr. Smartass. Now you've made yourself look life a complete physcho.

I started to cry so hard. Until I bumped into someone, falling onto the ground.

"I-I'm s-so sorry..." I said.

"Hey... don't worry about." He said while giving me a warm smile

_____________________
Who did Dean bump into?🤔 If you want, you can comment whoever you want to be and that person could possibly be chosen.😊 Hope you enjoyed🖤💫

Have a nice dayyy❤️