A little too late...(10)

Seth's POV:

He just... ran out...

I didn't know what to do, so I went to go meet my friend. I felt like I just had to tell him about everything.

I saw he was in a hallway so walked up to him.

"Hey Seth!" He said cheerfully.

"Hey." I replied, " I have to tell you something."

"Oh really me too." He said

"Oh really? You go first."

"Alright. So basically, there is this boy that ran into me and he was really cute." He said while blushing.

"Cool. Do you know his name?" I asked.

"Umm... Oh yeah, his name was Dean, Dean Ambrose." He said while smiling.

My heart stopped.

What? Dean? No! This is all my fault! If I hadn't have pressured him in the bathroom, he would have never ran out and bumped into Finn!

He probably likes Finn now...

"Um, earth to Seth?" Finn said snapping me out of my thoughts, "Are you okay?" He asked.

"U-Um... D-Dean? I-I'm okay! What m-makes you think I'm not okay? I'm to-totally f-fine!" I couldn't help but stutter.

"You seem a bit pale... Are you sure?" He asked getting more concerned by the second.

"Y-Yes! I need to... I need to go..." I said walking away as fast as I could.

I need to find Dean. I thought to myself. At this point I didn't care if he wasn't gay, I couldn't hide my feelings for him anymore. I need to get it out of my chest...

We both had the next class together, science.

We both sat next to each other, so maybe I could tell him then. While I'm at it I might as well ask him what was going on with him and Finn...

~ skip to science class ~

"So for the next couple of weeks, we will be doing a science practical." The teacher said. " I would like you to pick a partner for these next few weeks."

"Um D-Dean would y-you like to-" I said before being interrupted by Finn.

"Hey Deanie! Wanna be my partner?" Finn said while winking at Dean.

"Uh, sure, why not?" Dean replied shrugging his shoulders. "What was it you were saying... Seth?" He asked.

"Oh um, it doesn't matter anymore..." I said smiling at the pair of them.

I walked away sitting alone.

I jumped as I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Hey um... do you wanna be my partner?" The voice said very friendly.

"Um... sure." I said confused.

"What's up? You seem very... confused." She said laughing

"Well, it's just, your asking me to be your partner..."

"And...?" She asked giggling.

"Well, I'm just confused why you would ask me, out of everyone else, to be your partner..."

"You seem like a nice guy, so I was wondering if you wanted to be friends?" She asked giving me a gentle smile.

"Of course." I said grinning from ear to ear.

"So what your name?" She asked.

"Seth, Seth Rollins. And you?"

"Renee, Renee Young."

"Wait... are you Dean's friend?"

"Yeah... why?"

I started to blush a little.

"You like him don't you?" She said while smirking at me.

"I-I um..."

"I knew it!"

"Please don't tell anyone!"

"Don't worry, man! I can help you...if you want?" She said.

"Re-Really? Thank you so much!" I said while squeezing her into a hug.

"Firstly, you might want to stop, cause he's looking at us..." she said while I let go of her.

As soon as I looked towards Dean, he looked away...

...great start Seth...

_____________________
I feel like Renee and Seth wouldn't get any of the science work done😂 they would just try to find a way to get Dean and Seth together🤣 Anyways, I hope you enjoyed 🤪

Have a nice dayyy❤️