Betrayal...(21)

Dean's POV:

"You know I don't believe you, right?" Seth said to me.

"I said I'm fine!" I yelled at Seth. I then stood up and walked away.

Why am I so angry? You may ask. I don't know, maybe it's because I'm not good enough for Seth, or maybe it's because I'm a worthless little shit!

I sigh in all mixed emotions. Anger, sadness, scared, confused, you name the emotion and I was probably feeling it.

I felt bad for storming out on Seth like that. I just needed some space... I was going to come back... eventually...

I decided to take a walk around the hospital, just to spare some time.

I really don't want to go to school tomorrow, everyone will be asking me where I was and shit... wait a second... what will my dad say? I started panicking. He'll probably beat the living shit out of me! I can't go back there!

...but I have nowhere else to go...

I decided to walk back to Seth and apologise for getting to angry at him, as none of this is his fault. Maybe I could stay at his place for tonight, if he doesn't mind.

Whilst I was walking back I noticed that Seth was hugging someone...

...Roman?!

What the actual fuck is going on? I thought to myself.

I don't know why but I felt hot tears streaming down my face, I tried to calm down but it didn't work.

They look so much happier... together... and without me... I thought.

I mean let's be honest here, if they did care about me, they would've gone searching for me ages ago, but no... they decide to cuddle up with each other instead...

I can't blame them though. Seth doesn't deserve me, he deserves someone like Roman to be his partner...

I bet Roman already broke up with Nikki to be with him. You'd think your "best friend" would tell you, he's gay, guess we aren't as close as I thought we were...

I immediately dash out of the hospitals and run home.

At that point, I didn't care what my dad would do to me, as long as I was away from my "best friend" and "crush", I would be fine...

...Right?
_____________________
Sorry this is so short🤧 I thought it would be better short for this chapter🤷‍♀️

Anyways, hope you enjoyed💿👻 Have a nice dayyy❤️