Cuddles (40)

Seth's POV:

I finally wake up from my little nap, and notice that Dean wasn't beside me anymore.

I look around the room to see if he is there but there are no signs of him.

What if he left? I thought to myself.

I get out of bed and change into my pyjamas quickly. I then walk downstairs to the kitchen. As I reach the last few steps, I hear the tv.

I then notice Dean sitting on the couch watching tv.

He turned around and smiled at me, "Afternoon, princess." He said winking at me.

I yawned and walk to sit next to him, "Princess?" I questioned.

"That's your new nickname." He said smirking at me.

"Do I look like a girl to you?" I said.

"Kinda." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes at him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, " I'm just kidding..." He said kissing my forehead. "...Princess."

"Okay... well your nickname will be... Sugar Lips."I giggled and turned around to face him.

"Cute. I like it." He said.

He then started smirking at me. "What?" I asked him.

He then pressed my lips agains his, gently. The kiss was short, but somehow passionate.

We separated and smiled at each other, which seemed like it lasted forever.

"You're gorgeous, you know that right?" He said breaking the silence.

I then blushed and looked at the floor, smiling.

_ _ _ _ _

We started to watch the tv, talk, and laugh for hours. I was surprised to see that it was dark outside.

"So... What do you want to do now, princess?" He asked.

"Um... How about we just relax?" I suggested, "Cuddle in bed maybe?"

"As you wish baby boy." He said picking me up, bridal style.

"Woah! What are you doing?" I said in shock.

"Taking you to bed." He giggled.

I smiled at him and we finally made it to the bedroom.

He put me down on the bed and got changed into his pyjamas.

He then got into the bed with my and wrapped his arm my waist. He pulled me close to him, tightly, so that there wasn't a gap between us.

"Sweet dreams, princess." He whispered in my ear, causing a shiver to crawl up my spine.

A smile then started to spread across my face, "Goodnight... Sugar Lips..."

He snickered deeply and I felt his warm breath touch my neck, as goosebumps started to spread across my body.

A few minutes passed and I think Dean thought I was asleep because he gently whispered, "I hope I can spend the rest of my life with you..."

I smiled to myself, and before I knew, darkness took over my body.
_____________________
Cute but short💜🙌🏼 Anyways, hope you enjoyed🤩💙

Have a nice dayyy💗😇