Habits again... (36)

~ the next day ~

Seth's POV:

I wake up in dean's strong, safe arms.

I was really hungry so I try to get out of dean's arms without waking him up. He then started to move.

That failed.. I thought to myself.

"Where are you going baby boy?" He asked, with his eyes still closed.

"We have school, and I was gonna make breakfast." I reply.

"Ugh... Do we have to go?" He moaned whilst getting up slowly.

"Dean." I say, looking at him seriously.

"Whaaaatttt?" He said with an innocent, yet tired, smile.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the basement and to the kitchen.

I decided to make something, I don't usually have... and that something was...

...Pancakes!

As I was cooking, Dean walked up, behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist. He then kissed my neck and I giggled. He rested his chin on my shoulder and he asked, "Watcha cookin'?"

"Pancakes." I answered.

"Ooo!" He said in excitement, "I'm gonna hop in the shower... Be right back baby boy." He said walking away.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

I finally finished cooking and Dean had just got out of the shower. He was only wearing his briefs whilst drips of water fell onto his chest, running down to his abs, from his wet, messy hair.

I blush at the sight of him. "This looks amazing!" He says bringing me back to reality, he then sat down and took a bite of the pancake, "Tastes amazing too!" He continued.

"Thanks." I say smiling.

Every now and then he would look up at me, while we were eating.

"What?" I finally spoke up.

"Um... I have a question." He said.

"Ask away." I replied.

"Why were you so dry when you came out of the "shower" yesterday?" He asked.

"Um..." I paused.

I couldn't tell Dean the truth.

...That I was cutting again...

He'd be so mad at me! What if he left me because of it... I wouldn't be able to live, if that was case. He completes me.

Sure I'd stoped cutting, for a little while.... maybe... But thats besides the point. The point is I have to think of a good excuse to tell Dean.

"You okay there? Anything I should know about...?" He asked.

Right then and there, I could feel a cold sweat drip from my forehead.

"I-I..." I hesitated, "I dry... very... quickly?" I said more as a question than a statement.

He shrugged his shoulders, looked down at his food and continued to eat.

Phew... I thought to myself.

The rest of breakfast was silent. But that was fine with me, as long as there weren't any questions for me.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _

The journey to school was also quiet. I was expecting Dean to talk to me now, but I guess he didn't...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

We finally got to school. Dean walked me to my first lesson which was art. We parted ways, and Dean walked of into the distance, to his lesson.

I deeply sighed and walked into the classroom.

I was the only one in there as I was early.

Soon later the teacher came in and so did the rest of the class.
_____________________
Sorry this was a boring chapter🥞💓 The next one might be better...👀💜 idk😂💕

Anyways, hope you enjoyed✨💞 Have a nice dayyy❤️