Hospital (15)

Romans POV:

I saw the ambulance van fade into the distance. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and started calling Dean.

D- Hey Roman. What's up?

R-No time to talk Dean, but I'm coming over to your house and we're going to the hospital.

D- What? Why? Roman what's going on?

R- I'll explain on the way there, see you in a min!

I ended the call.

I immediately got into my car and headed to Dean's house breaking the speed limit.

I'm sorry but, someone's life is in danger right now, and I need to get to Dean.

~at Dean's house~

Dean's POV:

My anxiety started to kick in.

What the hell is going on? Why are we going to a hospital? Is Roman okay? I thought to myself.

My thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell ringing. I quickly dashed to the door and opened it, to reveal Roman.

He dragged me outside into the car.

"Roman? What's going on? Why are we going to the hospital? Are you hurt? Who hurt you?" I was asking so many questions, not letting him answer.

"I'm not hurt and we're going to the hospital because of Seth's mum..." Roman finally spoke up.

"What?" I said.

"There was a car accident involving her."

"R-Really? When?" I queried.

"Like half and hour ago? That doesn't matter. The point is that I told Seth that I had to make a phone call with someone, you, and then we would go to the hospital to meet him." Roman said.

"Alright, alright." I replied.

~ at the hospital~

Roman grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the car, charging towards the entrance to the hospital.

"Hello, we're looking for Mrs Rollins?" Roman asked the you lady.

"She's in room 281, upstairs and on the left." The lady said in a kind manor.

"Thank you." He said smiling at her and she smiled back.

"Uhm Roman, can you stop dragging me now, please." I asked and he instantly let go of my arm.

"Sorry." He said giving me a cheeky smirk.

We followed the lady's instructions and went upstairs and to the left.

I stood in front of the door for a good 20 seconds before opened it to see something I thought I would never see...

_____________________
Two pov's in one chapter?😂 Idk why I did that... I thought it was cool🙄 and I didn't know what else to write for Romans pov😐

Anyways hope you enjoyed🤩 have a nice dayyy❤️