Decisions (11)

Dean's POV:

Finn had asked me to be his partner for the science practical, for the next few weeks.

I kind of wanted to partner up with Seth or Renee, but I didn't think they would ask me. Why? Because Renee always wants to make new friends and Seth and I just had a little... Well... a big argument....

Seth had asked me something but didn't get to finish his sentence. When I asked him what was up, he said it was okay and walked away.

I wonder what he wanted...? I thought to myself.

"So Deanie... how should we start?" Finn asked in a very flirty way.

"Why do you keep calling me 'Deanie'? I questioned.

"Because it's cute, and so are you." He said giving me a tender smile.

I shrugged my shoulders and turned around to see Seth hugging... Renee?

I noticed Seth was looking at me, so I turned away.

I told you, he doesn't love you. Just give up, you pathetic, little shit.

"Shut up!" I yelled, not meaning to scream, causing the whole class to stare at me.

"Here goes Dean with another one of his mini tantrums..." I heard a familiar voice whisper.

I glared I the direction I heard it come from.

I decided to just calm myself down and get back to doing the work.

"You okay?" Finn asked.

"Perfect!" I said sarcastically.

"Hey... I was wondering the maybe, we could go out, to get to know each other better." He said giving me a gentle smile.

"We've only, legit, just met each other like an hour ag-"

"Please..." He said while giving me the most innocent smile ever.

"Sure... but I can't today, maybe tomorrow." I answered.

"Yay!" He cheered.

The bell suddenly rang and everyone packed up. As soon as I headed to the door I heard someone call my name.

"D-Dean?" The voice called.

I turned around to see Seth looking at me, emotionless.

"Oh, it's you, hi." I said.

"Yeah, i-it's m-me... I was w-w-wondering if we c-could hang out to-tomorrow for a bit. We haven't really b-been on the same page l-lately. So I th-th-thought it would be good to h-hang out with y-you..."

"Uh... sure." I said smiling at him.

"G-Great! I'll come to y-your house a-at 6pm." He responded.

Why does he keep stuttering? I thought.

I wrote my address and phone number on a sheet of paper and gave it to him.

"Here." I said

"T-Thanks. I'll s-see you to-tomorrow." He said smiling from ear to ear.

I smiled back and walked out of the door and Seth went the opposite direction.

Wait a second-

"Seth I unfortunately you can't come to my house tomorrow because-" I said turning around.

He's gone.

Now what? I feel bad if I cancel with Finn because he did ask me first, but Seth... If I cancel on him... I may never get this opportunity again...

Ugh! What do I do?

_____________________
Oh no! What should Dean do? Who should he go with?😂 I'm so cringe🤦‍♀️

Sorry this took so long to post. I was having trouble writing it 😋 Anyways, I hope you enjoyed😘

Have a nice dayyy❤️