Trustworthy (20)

Seth's POV:

I wake up to notice Dean was nowhere to be found. Although I did notice, my head was lying on his leather jacket.

Did he leave? Was the only question I was thinking of, until I heard two familiar voices growing louder and louder, as they were coming closer to me.

I sit up and see Dean with a worried expression on his face walking besides Roman.

"Hey..." I said, still feeling tired.

"Hello sleepyhead." Roman replied in a giggle. "How's he holding up?"

"Um... we're not sure... the doctor came in, and the next thing you know, they're are more doctors running in and out the room..." I answered.

"Oh..." He said and sighed, "I'm going to go check with a doctor about her, I'll be right back." He said and walked off.

After he had gone, Dean sat next to me and he sighed in defeat.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"Huh? Oh- um... n-nothing?" He said while giving me a fake smile.

"You know I don't believe you, right?"

"I said I'm fine!" He practically yelled at me. He then stood up and walked away.

"Sorry... I guess..." I mumbled to myself and yawned.

Why am I so tired?

...

...and cold...

I put on Dean's leather jacket and went back to sleep since there was nothing else to do.

The only problem is...

I can't sleep...

No matter what I do, I just can't. Switching positions just makes me even more uncomfortable.

So I decided to get back to my diary.

~Seth's diary~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday, 15th October

Dear diary,

Soo... I have good news, and worse news...

The bad news is that I have no idea where Dean is... he just ran off...

And the worse news is that there are still doctors rushing in and out of my mothers hospital room.

Roman is finally here, he said he went to find a doctor to find out my about the crash.

I guess I'm a bit more calmer now that they're both here... well they're not right next to me right now, but you know what I mean...

I'm gonna try relax. I'll speak to you later... or tomorrow, idk :)

Bye x

Seth Rollins
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
~end of Seth's diary~

I put my diary down in my book bag and I noticed that Roman was running in my direction.

"Seth! Seth! I have news!" He exclaimed.

I looked in his direction, confused.

"The doctor said you're mother has woken up from the coma and-" he paused.

"Where's Dean?" He asked.

"Um... I'm not sure, I asked if he was okay and he said he was, I told him that I didn't believe him, and he just snapped and walked away..." I explained.

"Oh yeah, he seemed off when he met me outside the hospital..."

"Anyways," I said changing the topic, "what was you saying about my mum?"

"Oh yeah! Um, she's out of the coma."

"Can we visit her?" I asked.

"He said it would be better for her to rest for the rest of the day, but he said you could tomorrow." He answered giving me a friendly smile.

I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear. My cheeks were starting to hurt due to all the smiling.
I stood and hugged Roman.

"Thank you for being here for me... sorry I had to bring you in this situation." I whispered in his ear.

"Hey... no problem buddy, it's what friends are for." He said patting my back.

Romans actually a really good friend if you think about it. He's trustworthy, caring and is a really good listener.

"You're a really good friend, you know that, right?" I said.

"Yeah, I know." He stated and I laughed.

We pulled away from each other and he said, "Let's find ol' Deano now."

"Yeah..." I replied as we walked around the hospital.
_____________________
Shit... I forgot to upload🤦‍♀️ I took a nap and the next thing you know, I upload the next day🤧 sorry for lying🥺💗

Anyways hope you enjoyed✨💸 Have a nice dayyy❤️