H-How? (12)

~End of school day~

Dean's POV:

Nothing else really happened towards the end of the day. Me and Roman agreed we would meet at the back of the school so we could both walk to his house together.

~At Romans house~

Roman opened the front door and went to the side, for me to walk inside first.

I sat on the couch as he locked the door and then grabbed a clipboard, with paper and a pen. He then put on some glasses.

"You look ridiculous, you know that right?" I said to him laughing.

"Shut up, anyways, tell me how you feel about Finn." Roman said getting ready to write on the sheet of paper.

"Well... I think he's very annoying, but he has a certain charm to him..." I replied.

"Okay... what about Seth?" Roman asked.

"Um... he's very interesting, when he smiles, it makes me smile, when he laughs, it makes me laugh-"

"Alright, alright, what do you think of... Renee?"

"Um... she's very funny, sometimes annoying. But she's a good friend." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"And what about... Sasha?"

"Well she's... very... full of herself, has a sense of humour, very bossy..."

"Well, Mr. Ambr-" I glared at Roman before he could finish his sentence. "I mean Dean, it seems as you are..." Roman said looking at his sheet of paper, then at me,

"...gay."

Gay?

That word was echoing through my head, over and over and over again.

"H-How do you know?" I questioned.

"When I told you describe the girls, Sasha and Renee, you only described the downs of their personalities, how they are annoying and stuff. But when I mentioned the boys, Seth and Finn, you mentioned how special they are to you etc." Roman told me.

"Oh..."

"Hey... it's nothing to be ashamed of, it's just you..." Roman said smiling at me.

I looked up at him.

"Roman... what would you do if the two people you loved asked to go out with you, and you didn't know who to choose?" I interrogated.

"Well, um... It's not my choice to choose for you Dean, but why don't you go with both of them but at different times? And if you can't, choose the person you think you would have a better time with... if that makes sense." Roman replied.

"Yeah, it does. Thanks anyway man. I'll see you tomorrow." I said getting off the couch and walking out the door.

"No problem." Roman said following me, to the door, and locking it.

When I walked out the house, I saw Seth walking. I smirked and ran to catch up with him.

I tapped him on the shoulder, from behind, and he jumped a little.

"Oh hey Dean." He said.

"Hey um, I wanted to talk to about tomorrow."

"Oh really? What's u-up?" He interrogated.

"Well... I don't think you can come to me house tomorrow."

"Oh, okay." He responded giving a weak smile.

"Maybe we could go to the movies or the park instead."

Instantly, a smile appeared on Seth's face.

"G-great!"

We talked about many things and laughed also, as I walked Seth to his house.

Now I have to tell Finn I can't go out with him.

_____________________

Yay! 🤪 Dean chose Seth 💓 Hope you enjoyed💝

Have a nice dayyy❤️