A Helpless Body (23)

Seth's POV:

"We've been here for hours and we still haven't found him," Roman groaned, "What if he isn't even here?"

"Well, where else could he be?" I asked.

"Home." Roman suggested.

"Why would he to there?" I asked in confusion.

"Well... He has nowhere else to go..." he answered.

"Fine let's go..." I said.

"I'll drive us there." Roman offered.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
~outside Dean's house~

Roman and I get out of the car and walk up to the front door. I hesitate on knocking the door but Roman eventually talks me into it.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

After about 30 seconds, a tall, large man opened the door, with an intimidating look.

"U-um he-hello there, M-M-Mr. Ambrose, I n-need to-" I stammered before being interrupted by the man.

"Is there something wrong with you? Speak child" the terrifying man spoke.

"We have to give him some... homework!" Roman lied.

"Ah, Roman. Good to see you." The man gave a weak smile.

"Um... you too... I guess, can we come in, please." Roman begged.

The man gave an aggressive grunt and said, "He's in his room, upstairs, he should be at least."

The man stood to the side and let us pass.

We walked up the creaky stairs and knocked on Dean's bedroom door.

"Dean? You in there buddy?" Roman said.

"The door might be locked, here's a key," The man called from downstairs. "I'll be back later, I just need a...drink from the bar." He continued.

He left the house and we opened the door to see a body helpless and on the floor.

"Call an ambulance!" I yelled and sat next to the body.
_____________________
Oooo they find Dean on the floor...💀🙊 sorry these chapters have been so short🤷‍♀️😫

Hope you enjoyed💕💿 Have a nice dayyy❤️