An Argument (31)

Seth's POV:

School is finally finished, for the day.

I found Renee and I walked with her to the parking lot. We eventually found Roman and waited for Randy to come along. In all honesty, I was scared to hang out with Randy. He might get in my head again... or hurt me...

Eventually two figures appeared from the distance, I couldn't quite make out who it was... yet...

The two anonymous figures came closer and I could, eventually, tell who they were...

It wasn't Randy...

...It was Dean and Finn...

"You didn't tell me they were coming." I whispered to Renee

She looked up at me and said, "I didn't know they were coming. Well... I didn't know Finn was coming..."

"You knew Dean was coming?!" I whisper-shouted.

She nodded in response.

"And you didn't bother to tell me?!"

"Don't worry Seth. If Finn troubles you, I'll beat his ass!" She said, and I gave a weak laugh at her. Renee was a really good friend to me. She is caring, cute, funny, nice and good-looking. I feel like she and I would get along very well in the future.

The two came closer and Dean said, "Hey Roman, Hey Renee," Wow.. I thought. He didn't even say my name... "I hope you don't mind, but I brought Finn with me. Can he come with us?" He continued.

"But we won't all fit in the car... Randy is still coming." Roman replied.

"Yes we will. You driving, Renee in the passenger seat, next to you, and me, Finn and Randy in the back."

Does he even notice me here? I thought. Does he know I'm coming?

"Seth is coming too... you know..." Renee argues.

Dean gives a small scoff whilst rolling his eyes.

And I noticed Finn smirk at me...

I was probably imaging things...

But it seemed almost...

Evil-like...

"D-Dont worry. You guys go... I'll come another time." I spoke up and turned away from them.

Before I could go anywhere, Renee grabbed my arm, and said seriously ,"No, Seth."

"If he wants to leave, let him." Finn said.

Renee gave him a "you-should-shut-your-mouth-if-you-know-what's-good-for-you" look.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned back, to face the group.

"What's gotten into you?" Renee said, directly to Dean.

"Me?" Dean questioned, raising both his eyebrows.

"Yes you. You've been acting so... weird ever since you met Finn. Especially after the nosebleed incident." Renee said and gave Dean a glare.

"No I haven't!" Dean contended.

"Yes you have! You always listen to him, instead of the people you have known since you were 6!" Renee yelled.

"Hey guys, what's u- oh... it's you..." He said glaring at me and I frowned at the floor. "Oh! Bad timing?"

He backed away and stood next to Roman.

"You know what? I've had enough of you! You do more with him than me nowadays! I didn't want to believe that my best friend no longer cared about coming to visit me or was interested in making plans to go to concerts or movies or do any of the things we used to enjoy doing together." Renee shouted, tears forming in her eyes as she refused to let them fall.

"Well we'll leave then!" Dean yelled in her face.

"Yeah! Just like your family! Always walking out on people!" She yelled back.

He paused looking down on the floor. Then continued to walk, then saying,"Come on Finn." as Finn followed him.

"Fuck..." Renee muttered, barely audible, as she opened the car door and sat in there looking out the window. We decided to let her have some space, to herself.

"Sooo... what do we do now?" Randy asked.

"This is all my fault..." I mumbled.

"It probably is to be honest..." Randy said and Roman hit him on the arm.

"No it's not!" Roman said.

"If I never agreed to come with you guys, Renee and Dean would still be friends. There would be no argument. And everyone would be happy..."

"Well-" Roman said before getting interrupted by Randy, "He has a point!" Randy said.

"Randy!" Roman said hitting his arm again.

"Ow! What was that for?" Randy yelled.

Roman rolled his eyes and said to me, "Hey, Seth... It's not your fault. They've had many fights and arguments before..."

"Not as bad as this..." Randy mumbled.

"T-They have?" I queried, ignoring what Randy said.

"Of course they have! Now I need answers from the questions I'm about to ask..."

"Go on..." I said, a little nervous of what he would ask.

"Why is he so mad at you?"

"I think it's because of the nosebleed incident."

"Okay...Why'd you punch him so hard?" Roman asked.

I looked up at Randy and he looked scared. He was probably thinking that he was going to get in trouble, by Roman, for pushing me around.

I breathed in and out and said...
_____________________
What did Seth say to Roman?🥵❤️ Hope you enjoyed💘💍

Have a nice dayyy❤️