Struggles (1)

Dean's POV:

It's scary to think that you can put all of your faith in one human being...

To think that you can trust one person with all your heart, something you wouldn't even tell your best friend...

It's weird to think that someone could love someone... especially me...

He was my first man crush... Seth Rollins...He makes me feel warm inside. I can talk to him about anything and everything. He's different...He makes me feel happy. He makes me feel like I'm cared about. But that cant be possible for me... Dean Ambrose... to find love...

I mean... nobody has ever cared about me, even when I was younger, nobody had looked out for me. My dad was a drug addict. He would always abuse me for stupid things like, not being home before 4:00, even though I lived around 1 hour away from school. Basically, what I'm trying to say is, I got abused everyday... I started to be a moody, bratty teenager and started to fail most of my subjects. But, on the other hand, my mum was the sweetest person in the world. She had a heart of gold. She was always there for me, even in the rough times. She was a hero... my hero...

During school, I was known as the "popular kid," along with my other friends, Roman, Randy, Renee, Daniel, Nikki and Brie. Out of all of them, Roman, Renee and Randy were the closest to me. I've known them all since we we were around the age of 6. I knew every secret about them. They knew every secret about me. Apart from my dad... I didn't want to tell them... I mean why would they like an abused and weak teenager like me? Most days they would notice that I have a black eye or a cut... I would usually tell them that I ran into a door or something. And they believed me. I had cuts all over my arms, that I would usually hide with my leather jacket. I felt bad for lying, but I just couldn't tell them. They would probably think of me as a freak or an abused prick.

But there was one person out of the group that knew about my dad. That was Roman. He always helped me during this situation and promised not to tell anyone about it. I trusted him. He always told me things would get better... but they never did... In fact, I think the beatings just got worse.

I managed to hide all of my emotions during school. Nobody could tell what I was going through... at least... I hoped no one could tell...

Until one morning...

_____________________

Sorry if this book is boring so far 😅 I'll try make it better towards the next hchapters 😊

Have a nice dayyyyy ❤️