Happiness (33)

Seth's POV:

Once me and Randy got to the car, where Roman and Renee were, we noticed they were both in the car.

We noticed that they were in the back of the car together.

Renee's head resting on Romans lap as Roman was stroking her head.

I heard Randy lowly sigh, and I asked him, "What's wrong?"

"Me? Oh... nothing" he said, "I'm just... tired..."

I knew he was lying, but I didn't bother argue with him, so I just nodded at him.

I knocked on the door and Roman rolled down the window.

"Hey guys..." he says in a sleepy voice.

"Hey Ro, I'm gonna go home... instead of coming." I say.

"Okay cool, get home safe."

"Yeah. See you tomorrow."

I say walking off. I then turn back and wave to Roman and Randy and notice that Randy is in the car.

Roman must be dropping him home... I thought to myself.

~ at Seth's house ~

I unlock the door and enter my house. I throw my bag on the couch and get out my diary.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Tuesday, 16th October

Dear diary,

So much happened today, that I don't even know if I can write everything...

Basically, I was invited, by my friend Renee, to go to Romans house, with her Roman and Randy.

I was scared to go with Randy but he's nice after all (I'll tell you more later).

We (me and Renee) went to the parking lot to meet Roman and then wait for Randy.

Out of nowhere, these two figures appear and it turns out to be Dean and Finn.

You see, the thing is, Renee never told me they were coming. But! She only knew Dean was coming, not Finn.
Turns out, Dean wanted to invite Finn to come with us.

After that, Renee and Dean had a big argument about how Dean never really hangs out or talks to them.

Dean and Finn, end up leaving and Renee sits in Romans car.

Roman asked me why Dean was so mad at me. And I explain that it might've been because of the bloody nose incident. He asked me why I punched him so hard and I lied (for Randy) saying "I want thinking."

Long story short, me and Randy are friends and Dean and Renee are in an argument.

I'm just a bit confused because Dean said to me it was fine (about the whole incident.) But after he went with Finn to the nurse, he's been acting so distant to me...

Anyways, I'm gonna go get some sleep...

Ttyl :)

~ Seth Rollins
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
~ end of Seth's diary ~

I put my diary on the coffee table and a big yawn suddenly escapees my lips.