Mini Sleepover (34)

Dean's POV:

"Hey... can we go to your house..." he said, "Since it's closer then mine and I'm not really bothered to walk there right now?"

"I- um..." I hesitated.

His question had me thinking...

What if my dad was home?

"Please..." Seth begged, whilst doing puppy dog eyes.

He looked so cute, I couldn't say no to him...

I bit my lip and sighed, "Sure..." I mumbled.

"Yay! Thank you!" He smiled and hugged me tightly. "Mini sleepover!" He continued and I giggled at how excited he was.

He finally let go of me and we walked to my house.

~ at Dean's house ~

We finally get to my house. I get my keys and open the door as quietly as possible.

I look around the house and there aren't any signs that my dad is home.

"Go into the basement. I'm gonna go get some snacks. I'll be down with you in a minute." I say.

He nods and goes down to the basement.

I go into the kitchen and grab all sorts of drinks and snacks for us.

I then go down to the basement and see Seth sitting on the couch quietly and in a sort uncomfortable-looking and still position.

"You could've put on the tv." I say to him.

He immediately looks at me and says, "Oh, I thought it would be rude... to put it on...without you..." he replies.

"Not at all," I say sitting down on the couch, next to him, "make yourself at home."

I set the drinks and snacks on the table and turn the tv on.

"SmackDown's on." I say, smiling.

All you can hear is silence...

I turn to look at him. He had his head resting on his hand as he stared of into space.

What's up with him? I thought to myself.

I break the silence asking him, "You okay?"

He's silent.

I ask him again.

No response.

"Seth!" I say. "Hellooooo?"

He finally snaps out of his thoughts and looks at me a bit startled.

"Huh? Yeah?" He said.

"Never mind..." I mumbled and continue to watch the tv.

We remained silent whilst watching the watch tv.

At this point, the silence was annoying me, and I knew something was wrong with Seth.

"Okay... What's wrong?" I say pausing the television and turning towards him.

He looks at me and says, "There's nothing wrong... Why do you ask?"

"Well, for starters, you're very quiet." I respond.

"Really? I just think it wouldn't be polite talking a lot in someone else's house... might annoy you..." He said, a bit suspiciously.

"Annoy me?" I said surprised. "How could you annoy me?" I chuckled

"I don't know... I just feel like I've asked for some much already..."

"Don't feel that way..." I say putting my hand on his leg, rubbing his leg with my thumb, "You're welcome to speak whenever you want to." I then smiled at him and he smiled back, blushing a little.

We then started talking and laughing more.

As SmackDown was finishing, I felt Seth's head fall onto my shoulder. I could hear light snores escaping his mouth.

I gently kissed his forehead and leaned my head on his.

A few minutes later, darkness took over my body and I was finally asleep.
_____________________
Sorry this took long to post😓 I had no ideas🤦‍♀️💗 I know SmackDown is on Fridays now, but just imagine it still is on Tuesdays😅💕 Also, sorry it's a short chapter...💛💓

Anyways, hope you enjoyed💓💜 Have a nice dayyy❤️