Revealing the Truth (17)

Seth's POV:

I stayed in the hospital over night. The next day, Dean offered to bring some things to me, like, clothes, a toothbrush, a pillow, my diary, etc.

~Seth's diary~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Tuesday, 15th October

Dear diary,

Hi... 

Something very hectic happened overnight. When I finished writing yesterday, I couldn't find my mum, I went to the shop, and it turns out she was in a car accident . We haven't found out, yet, how she got into the accident, all we know is that she is in a coma. I can't say I'm feeling the greatest right now, but I think I'll manage, I have Dean and Roman by my side anyways :)

Dean is currently, in the cafeteria getting some breakfast and Roman said he'll be here at 3:30pm due to school.

Dean offered to miss school for a few days, so he could be with me. I told him he didn't have to, but he insisted, which was very nice of him to do :)

I'm going to go now, I'll probably talk to you later...

Bye :)

Seth Rollins.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
~end of Seth's diary~

I put the book down and the door opened. The figure smiled at me and I smiled back. He sat down on a chair next to me.

"Any news?" Dean said, breaking the silence.

"No... but the doctor said he would make a visit at around 11:00am." I answered.

He nodded in reply.

"Wanna talk about anything?" He asked.

I looked up at him in confusion, then to the floor.

"There are many things I want to tell you. But I don't know how to..." I replied

"Don't be scared. I won't judge you." Dean spoke.

"Umm..." I muttered, "stuttering."

He looked at me in curiosity.

"People used to judge me at my old school. That's why I moved to this school... I guess things are getting better. I think I'm becoming more social. But I stutter because..." I paused, and hesitated.
"Go on, baby boy." Dean reassured me, listening to every detail I spoke.

"I have depression."

I noticed Dean's eyes widen.

"I mostly stutter when I'm scared of things or, mostly, people. I have a therapist, he told me to write in a diary about each day. I wrote in it just before you came in, actually. Weights are lifted off my shoulders when I write in it... but not all of them... and that leads to another problem I have... cutting..."I sighed.

"I cut because of my past and because of the bullying at my previous school."

"What did they do to you in your old school, if you don't mind me asking?" Dean asked reassuringly.

"No i-it's fine. Mainly things like threats, name calling, and all that kind of abuse. Nothing too serious..."

"Are you kidding? 'Nothing too serious' Seth, that's more than serious!"

"I'm f-fine now..."

"Does anyone at our school still trouble you?" He questioned.

"Um... Just a few." I answered.

"Like?"

"Um, I think her name is Nikki, oh and also a few of her friends... but not her sister... Brie is it?"

"Oh... wow..."

"Yeah..."

There was a silence that felt like it would never end. Until I broke it...

"I have to say, it was nice talking to you about my emotions..." I said giving him a warm smile and he smiled back.

"Do you have anything you want to talk about?" I thought I might as well ask.

"Umm... I-" he hesitated.

"Well... I guess so..." he sighed, looking at the floor.

I made sure I listened just as carefully as I knew Dean had done for me.

"My family is-well... my family is broken..."

"How so?"

"Well... my mother is barely around, due to work and my father is an abusive, drug addict..."

"Oh wow... I wouldn't have guessed. To be completely honest, I thought you had a perfect life..."

"Yeah... I feel like the more my mum is gone, the more the abuse I get. I've only told Roman about this, he's says things will get better, but I doubt they will..." he exhaling.

I took his hand and intertwined our fingers. I then squeezed his hand and said, "I can't tell you things will get better, but have a little hope, a wise man once told me." I said giving him a tender beam.

He laughed and squeezed my hand as I rested my head on his shoulder and he rested his head on mine.

Perfect. I thought to myself and gave a sigh of relief.

_____________________
Aww cuteeee🤩 they're bondingggg💗💓 This was long🤪I thought the song would go with this chapter☁️Idk why🤣

I need to find more Ambrollins pics to put in my folderrrr...😫🤦‍♀️

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed😇😘 Have a nice dayyy❤️