Taehyung-Hairdresser

A/N: Taehyung birthday special! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE KIM TAEHYUNG🥰

hehe a bit angst but fluffy

-

You leaned your head against your boyfriend's chest, seeking for comfort that resides within him. When your head met his chest, he suddenly moves back a little. You turned around, seeing him sheepishly smiling, grabbing a lock of your hair.

"What are you doing?" You chuckled, still trying to lean on his body. You succeed, resting in front of the TV on the couch as you tried to focus on the content of the screen.

You felt him combing your hair with his fingers, revealing knots in your hair, making you wince audibly. "Sorry," He quickly said, trying to do it more gently.

"What are you trying to do?" You asked again, turning your head when he sucks his teeth and turns your head back to the TV.

"You'll see.." He mumbled, smiling. You felt your hair strands going places. He continued to do some repeated actions, but after a while, he becomes impatient.

"I swear I watched that video a million times last night. Why can't I do this?" He frustratedly muttered, unintentionally putting your hair into knots.

You chuckled in amusement, "Are you trying to braid my hair?" You asked, holding his arm. He lets go of your hair, sucking his teeth. "Whatever, I give up." He grumbled, combing your hair back to how it was.

You turned around, seeing a massive frown occupying his face. You leaned forward, pecking his lips in awe, "I'll teach you. It's really easy." You assured, turning your body around to face him. His frown turns into a slight pout, eyeing your moves. You took a lock of your hair, easily demonstrating how to form a simple braid.

"I did that! It didn't work." He insisted, pointing to your hair. You let go of your hair, "Do it again." You encouraged him, pulling on his arm. With a concentrated face and a small pout, he attempts again. He starts to smirk a little as he goes on, "I'm doin' it."

You giggle, turning back to the TV, letting him finish. "Hair stylist who? That's right, it's Kim Taehyung." He proudly says, feeling lighter. You laugh, "What made you want to braid my hair?"

"I read somewhere on Instagram that girls like it when guys play with their hair. Also, why not? I can be your hair stylist now, and you don't have to keep going to that stupid hairdresser." He admitted, muttering the last few words.

You turned around, narrowing your eyes with a small smirk, "Are you seriously jealous of my male hairdresser?"

He avoids your gaze cutely with a sulky pout, "No, of course not. It's not like he gets to touch you and stare at you for an hour or two and get paid for it. No biggie." He mocks quietly, looking away on purpose. You sigh, grabbing his face, planting a kiss over his pouted lips in which he engulfs back, leaning towards the couch.

"No need to be jealous of him. I love you only." You assured, smiling a little when his eyes crease. "I know." He childishly sang, leaning down to kiss you again. Your lips curve up, smiling through the kiss. He pulls away from the moment, pulling your body with him as you let out a small yelp.

Taehyung embraces you into his arms, trapping you in his warm and comfortable hold. He pecks your cheek and temple multiple times, "Mine." He coos, laying flat on the couch now. Before you got to do anything, your phone suddenly rings. He lets go of you to let you approach it, and once you saw who was calling you, you instantly laughed.

You held your phone up, showing Taehyung. You receive a rolling of the eyes, causing you to be amused.

"Why is that hairdresser calling you?" He mumbled, rolling his eyes. You shrugged, sharing the same confusion. Taehyung motions you to come over in which you comply. You picked it up, and before you got to put it to your ear, Taehyung puts his elbow in front of your body, pressing his finger against the speaker button. You shake your head at him, bringing the phone closer to your mouth, "Hello?"

"Hey Y/N. How are you?" Taehyung scrunched up his face, about to speak when you interrupted.

"I'm good, what about you?" You started, ignoring Taehyung's obnoxious whispering urges to hang up already.

"I'm doing great. So, since Christmas is nearing, I was wondering if you wanted to come to the mall with me. We could grab lunch and maybe I could bu-"

"You know she has a boyfriend!" Taehyung yells from two feet away, not being able to hide himself anymore. Your mouth gaped open, widening your eyes at him in which he responds with an indifferent shrug. Before you got to apologize, your hairdresser speaks.

"Oh, I didn't mean it li-"

Taehyung walks up to you, snatching the phone in which you protest, pulling his arm. "Yeah right." Taehyung monotonously retorts, finishing the call with the press of the red button. When he hands you your phone, you frown, "Why do you have to be like this? He didn't know. He was just trying to be nice." You defended, almost yanking your phone back.

"Are you mad that you can't go anymore? You want to hang out with him? Call him back and go then." He uses a cold and sarcastic tone, which is the tone he uses whenever he's pissed off. It drops your mood as your hands turned cold.

You scoff frustratedly, feeling your heart race in slight frustration, "Why are you being like this?"

"Whatever." He mutters, leaving the living room and almost stomping up the stairs like a grumpy child who didn't get what he wanted. Your forehead meets the palm of your hand. He literally was just kissing me 2 minutes ago, and now he's pissed at me, what the hell?

Your phone vibrates in your hand, and your gaze diverts to the brightly lit screen. It was the hairdresser that texted a short apology. You apologized back, feeling your heart going heavy. You shut your phone, contemplating on going upstairs or just staying in the living room to watch TV. You decided to just stay in the living room until you had to go to bed.

After about an hour, you start to yawn as fatigue overcame you. You shut off the TV and the lights, heading up the creaky stairs. Noticing the lights were off, you assumed that Taehyung was asleep, so you carefully snuck in the room, slipping into bed. You felt the bed shift, and soon, his legs and arm engulf you full. He rests his head on your shoulder, basically spooning you.

"Tae-"

"I'm sorry." He shamefully mumbles, voice a bit coarse from napping a bit earlier. He tightened his grip, "Are you mad at me?"

You lightly sigh, placing your hand over his, "No, but I just feel like it was unnecessary for you to act like that." You felt him nodding a little, jabbing his chin into your shoulder which made you squirm away. He chuckles, "Sorry, come back." He pulls you closer again, your head resting on his chest now.

"I'll try my best not to do that again." He assured, rubbing his thumb over your knuckles. You nod, being too lazy to say anything. "Are you going to switch hairdressers?" He sputtered, knowing the question would fuel something.

You pursed your lips, sighing, "If you really want me to, I will." The wording of your sentence doesn't satisfy him, ultimately guilt tripping him in the end, "Fine, keep him, but I want him to be clear on the fact that you have a boyfriend." He nags, playing with the locks of your hair.

You chuckle at his jealousy striking once again, "Okay baby." You replied, shifting your body into a more comfortable position, snuggling closer.

He brings his head lower, pecking your lips gently. "Love you."

"Love you too." You mumble with your eyes closed. He starts tracing circles on your arm, the other hand playing with your hair. You thought it was a bit childish and cute, and soon after, you start to doze off to sleep.

"Goodnight.."