Jimin-Father

A/N: hehe it's sorta short :') OH RIGHT GUYS DID YOU LISTEN TO RM'S MONO AAAAAAAAA

-

You waited anxiously as you waited for the test results to load. You heart pounded, adrenaline pumping through your veins.

Pregnant

You gasped, eyes tearing up in sudden excitement. Your hands shook, trying to read the word over again, failing to because of your blurry vision from your tears of joy. You started to laugh to yourself inside the bathroom, smiling crazily.

Jimin was about to be home from work so you quickly took the test away and hid it. You had to find a way to tell him.

-one week later-

After postponing it day by day, you thought today would be the perfect day to tell him. You couldn't wait any longer. During this week, you bought a cute dinosaur baby onesie and another cute bib that says "Daddy's favorite." You also tied a balloon to the pregnancy stick that said I Love You.

You waited anxiously for his arrival. You had it all set up on the bed and had the test on the bib. You heard the front door click and heard him call you.

"Y/N honey! You home?" He yelled from downstairs.

"Yes! Come upstairs!" You shouted back, heart giddy.

You heard his steps on the stairs and with each step, your heart raced faster. What if it's too early? What if he doesn't want a child yet?

He got to the hallway and started talking before entering the room, "Ugh babe, I'm so tired, you don't even know like today at work, I had to sort through so many files and the boss just gave me so many errands and-"

He suddenly paused when he entered the room and saw the little attire with the test and balloon. His eyebrows furrowed for a second and then you notice his expression change as it clicked in his mind. You smiled shyly and you noticed his lips curving upwards. His eyes widen and his jaw suddenly drops. He covers his mouth, screaming and running out of the room.

You laughed as you heard his shrieks and jumps in the hallway. He came back inside, eyes full of excitement and joy, "Are you serious?! For real?! I'm- OH MY GOD!" He rambled, jumping around, running out again.

He came back in, dropping his belongings and quickly taking off his jacket, tackling you onto the bed, kissing your entire face with pecks.

"I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!" He yelled, making you laugh and tear up in joy.

He held you and hugged you for a while. You heard him whimper, "I'm-I'm going to be a dad."

You tightened your embrace, "And you'll be the best dad ever."

"Oh my god, I already love the kid." He mumbled through your hair.

"I'm so happy you're happy about this. I was worrying so bad before and I just thought maybe it was too early or it was too big of a jump and I-"

He cut you off with a kissㅡ a loving, passionate kiss.

"I love you, and I'll always support you no matter what. I love you and the child and I can't wait to make memories with him or her. Speaking of which, I'm betting it's a girl." He said, grinning.

He lifted your shirt up and rubbed your tummy, "I can't wait to see my little princess." He cutely cooed, making kissy noises.

You awed at the thought of him being a loving father. From putting his hair into tiny ponytails to entertain the baby, holding the baby in his arms, staying up with the kid just to keep them from crying, changing their diapers, feeding the baby with airplane motions, pecking the baby's cheeks, playing peekaboo, embracing the child, squeezing the child into multiple hugs, and many more, you already knew he was going to be an amazing dad.

"I love you." You said, through your happy tears.

He wiped your tears, laughing a little, "I can't wait to raise a family with you. I can't believe it." He sighed in content, hugging you tighter.

You smiled against his embrace, grateful for having him as your significant other. He rolled off of you and examined the onesie.

His eyes immediately turned into crescents as he held it up, "It's the absolute cutest."

You rested your head on his shoulder, "You should go rest. You said you were tired before."

"Rest?! I'm so excited for this! How can I rest?" He exclaimed, making you lightly chuckle.

You couldn't wait for next 9 months.

His face lit up, "Let's go shopping for baby stuff!"

"Jimin, isn't it too early?"

"NOPE! LET'S GO!"