Jimin-Hickey Prank

A/N: This is a combined request from BangtanJimin95Z & Pillow_Kooked ♡♡

This just means they sounded similar so I combined the two ideas. I was looking through my request box, and it's so overdue— I'm so sorry!

-

"Before we get started," Jimin says lowly, putting his hands together, "Y/N, I would like to apologize for what I'm going to do today, but it's what our subscribers want," He snickers, adjusting the camera.

"Today, we're going to be pranking Y/N with a fake hickey and a break up. Y/N, I love you so much." He says, laughing at the end. "It's 5 pm right now and she gets home today at around 9. This gives us time. Let's go out to buy some makeup!" He says, turning off the camera.

-

The camera rolls and Jimin is in the same room again. "I'm back. We got some make up here." He rummages through the bag, "I don't know where to start. How does a hickey look like?? I mean I know what it looks like because I've m— nevermind I mean I forgot how it's supposed to look- okay I'm cutting that part out." He says, suddenly blushing. He chuckles to himself, looking through the bag.

"Let's start with some of this red blush powder." He says, holding it up. He opens it, dabbing it near his collarbone with a brush. "Woah."

He snickers, "She's going to kill me." He continues to put it on. "Am I even doing this right??"

After an hour of experimenting, "Wow. Call me a make up god. It looks so real!" He says in amazement, laughing afterwards. "I should wear a tank so it shows better.. be right back." He says, exiting through the door. He comes back with a sleeveless tank, making the hickey super obvious. "Now this is eye catching." He says, bending his knees to see himself in the mirror.

"I'm hoping this stays on for a few more hours until she gets home." He mutters. He stops rolling. He went to the bathroom to grab your bag of make up wipes. He places it on the table next to the couch, hiding it behind the lamp.

He rolls the camera again. "I'm going to put you right here..." He says, setting up the camera behind the television which was in front of the couch where he will be.

"I'm so nervous. What if she beats me up?" Jimin laughs, shaking his head. "She's going to be here soon." He sighs, walking back to the couch. He rechecked his 'hickey' near his collarbone. "We still got it!" He laughs in victory.

He turned on the tv to pass some time. A few minutes later, he heard the door unlock, making him jolt up. "She's here!" He mouths quickly to the camera. He lowers the volume of the tv and quickly grabs his phone, opening Instagram to pretend and scroll. He blocks his fake hickey with his arm, trying to be discreet.

"I'm home," You announced, putting your shoes away before entering the living room.

"How was your day?" He asks, not looking up. His heart raced in fear. He was afraid to blow his cover. You hung your coat on the rack and set your bag on the table in front of the couch. Next, you plopped on the couch next to him, hugging his arm, "Very tiring." You breathed out.

He turns his head, "Aw, tell me about it." He says, purposely inching closer to peck your head. Your eye caught a slight glance of something red on his neck— almost like a mark.

You furrow your eyebrows, trying to see what was on his neck. He stops you, "What are you doing?"

You look back into his eyes. It was probably nothing. You thought. "Nothing." You shook your head, shrugging. "Anyway, I had to go through a lot of work today. I had extra because my co-worker left early to make it to his dinner reservation with his wife." You explained, sighing.