Taehyung-I'm Back (Pt.3 of FB)

A/N: This is the longest oneshot series with 3 parts LOL

Combined request by Jungkookfiqs & promiseeuphoria !! ♡♡

-

You finally finished your first year of college, and you planned to come back to Korea. When you landed, it was already 4 PM. It took about 40 minutes to get home by a cab. You settled down your bags and got straight out of the house again. You didn't even bother doing anything else.

You wanted to see him.

You forgot where the cafe was, but it was like your legs knew where to go. It was almost like muscle memory. You approached the cafe with a pounding heart. You peeked inside through the glass door, and you saw a glimpse of Taehyung, causing you to snap your head back instantly.

He still works here...

You checked the closing hours of today. It said 5:00 PM. You checked your watch, noticing there was only a few more minutes. You decided to just wait outside. Somehow, you felt afraid to meet him again. You were afraid of what he'd say, especially when you rarely picked up his calls or returned his texts, let alone come to Korea during breaks.

You fiddled with your fingers, not noticing how much time has passed. The glass doors open, and your heart drops in anticipation. It was the other baristas that were leaving. You peeked inside, seeing him wiping the tables. You pursed your lips, preparing yourself.

After a while, you heard the small chimes ringing from the door. You look up, and it truly was him. Your head starts to pound in nervousness. You continue to stare at him, hoping to catch his attention. He notices, and he turns his head.

His eyes meet with yours. His expression didn't change, which somehow worried you, but you knew it shouldn't be anything to be paranoid about.

"Hi." You said, walking closer. You gave him a small smile, trying to read his blank expression. He stared for a few more seconds before walking away without saying anything, making you confused and shocked.

"Hey— Taehyung!" You called, trailing behind him. He stopped in his tracks due to your arm that was holding him back, "Did you forget me?" You softly asked, looking up, noticing subtle changes in his appearance.

He continues to gaze at your face, alternating each eye. He had somewhat of a stern expression which made you feel small inside. Suddenly feeling embarrassed, you removed your arm that was holding him, "S-Sorry." You quietly mumbled. He walks away again.

Does he not remember me?? No way.

You run to him again, holding him back, "Are you ignoring me or you... don't remember me?" You asked in which he avoids your gaze because he knew he would give in.

"The first one," He says, walking away again. Your heart falls to your stomach.

You watch his back view that became smaller and smaller. You sigh, closing your eyes. It's my fault.

-

You came to the cafe again at 4:50, hoping to meet him again. Yesterday, you didn't want to continue bothering him since you felt guilty enough.

He walks out of the cafe after a few minutes, glancing at you again. He walked right past you, making you close your eyes and sigh. You walked right in front of him, making him stop, "Why are you giving me the silent treatment?" You asked, still holding onto his arm. He didn't look at you.

You tugged on his arm gently, "Look at me..."

He slowly lowered his head to meet your gaze. You gulped, "Look... I know you're mad. I'm truly sorry. I know you called me everyday, and I-"