Jungkook-Lost

Jungkook's POV

Today, me and Y/N decided to go out into the city to eat, shop, and some sightseeing. That's my outfit up there. I plan to buy another beanie later.

When we came to our first destination I wanted to take a picture. I realized that I left my phone at home. I mentally cursed.

"Hey Y/N, can I borrow your phone? I want to take a picture but I kinda left mine at home."

She chuckled at my careless action and handed me her phone.

I opened her camera and put it in front of us. She stared at me weirdly. "Selfie?" I asked.

"Fine." She answered.

The picture came out great. "Hey, set that as my new wallpaper would ya?" She asked.

"Sure." I said smiling.

"Here." I said handing the phone to her.

"I know you're going to keep asking for it because you like to take a lot of pictures. I don't want to keep taking it out so you can keep it for now."

"Okay." Then I stuffed it into my back pocket.

-

We finished sightseeing so we were going to head to the mall. I wanted to buy a beanie and she just wanted to go everywhere and see what she likes. We agreed to go our own way and meet at the bench in an hour.

I entered a men's clothing shop and I went to the hat section. Bingo. So many beanies... I decided to get a blue and gray one. I also wanted to buy a hat for Y/N so I went into a woman's clothing section. I felt a little bit embarrassed because it looked like I was the only male here.

I was at the hat section looking for a hat when a worker stopped me.

"You know you're in the women's section, right?"

"Yeah, I'm buying it for my girlfriend." I said awkwardly while blushing a bit.

"Oh right. I'm sorry." She said while laughing.

**

It's been an hour and I went back to the bench. I didn't see her so I decided to wait a few minutes for her to finish up. I ended up buying her a baby blue beanie so it would match with my blue one.

**

I check my watch for the millionth time and it's been 40 minutes. I panicked a bit and I decided to call her. I reach out the phone in my back pocket. As I was scrolling down the contacts, realization hits me that this was her phone. I panicked. How the hell am I supposed to contact her?! I calmed down and decided to wait a full hour for her, so an extra 20 minutes.

**

It's been 34 minutes and she's still not here. My heart raced and I decided to get up and look for her. I literally went in every women store I could find and asked the same question over and over.

"I'm looking for my girlfriend. Have you seen a girl about 5'2", about this long black hair, no glasses, white beanie, with a black coat?"

Asking was useless because all of them shook their heads and apologized. I've been circling for over 30 minutes trying to find her. My heart started to sting and my heart started to race faster. I was going to try again and ask the people around.

"Jungkookie!"

I turn my head and see Y/N running towards me. I run back and she hugged me instantly. I hug her back. A big sigh of relief escaped my lips.

"Oh my god Y/N. Where the hell did you go?! You know how worried I was?!" I scolded while tightening the hug.

"Sorry for making you worry. I kind of lost track of time because you had my phone and I thought an hour passed so I went to the bench and you weren't there so I started to look everywhere for you too."

"Oh god. I thought I lost you." I said and tears started to brim my eyes. What the.. why the hell are you crying Jungkook?!

I wiped them away quickly.

"Jungkookie."

"Hm?"

"Your heart is beating very fast."

"Of course it is. I was too busy panicking and worrying over you."

"Ahh I'm sorry. I love you."

I sighed. "I love you too."

"I bought you a beanie by the way." I said.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Aw thank you Kookie."

We released the hug and I took off her current beanie and replaced it with the one I bought.

"I love it!" She squealed.

I grinned and pecked her forehead. She blushed.

Then we agreed to go eat now.

"You are never leaving my sight ever again. Got it?" I demanded.

She chuckled. "Okay Kookie."

I sighed again. What a day..