Jungkook-Project

A/N: long oneshot ;)

---

Me and Jungkook were paired up together to work on a project. We agreed to work on a Saturday at his house. I went out of my apartment, inhaling the cool breeze, ready to walk to his house.

Fortunately his house wasn't too far. Just about 5-6 blocks. I arrived there shortly and went inside the apartment building to go up to the 9th floor.

I rang the door bell and soon I was greeted by another boy, who looked a little older than Jungkook. He was tall, had brown hair, a carved jaw line, melanin skin, and he was beautiful.

"Hello, are you here to see Jungkook?" He asked. Wow, his voice was deep too.

"Y-yeah." I said, stunned by his beauty.

"Are you his girlfriend?" He asked, smirking and raising his eyebrows.

I raised my eyebrows in shock. I had no interest in Jungkook, honestly. I shook my head and waved my hands.

"No, I'm here to work on a project with him." I said.

"Oh okay, go ahead." He said, extending his arm, making a path for me to walk.

I nodded and thanked him quickly.

"Jungkook! Your girlfriend is here!" The guy yelled. I facepalmed internally.

I saw Jungkook running from his room to the living room. His fluffy hair bounced up and down as he approached us.

"Oh, h-hi Y/N.." he said, flushed.

"You ready for the project?" I asked.

"Y-yea. Go in that room." He said, pointing to the room he came from.

I was walking to his room and I heard the other guy and him talking.

"Hyung! She's not my girlfriend!" I heard Jungkook. I slightly laughed.

"You wished, don't you?" I heard the guy say smugly.

"Stopppp," I heard Jungkook whine.

What a cutie. I went inside and stood in the center. I looked around his room. A mess. His bed wasn't made, there were so many paper and wrappers on his desk. There was an iron man plush on the floor, video games were out, and his laundry was on the floor. I blinked twice in shock.

I heard Jungkook walking in. I snapped my head towards the door.

"Heh, uh sorry, my room's a little mess..." He said shyly, scratching the nape of his neck.

"Would you like to clean it first and then do the project?" I asked.

"Sure." He chuckled.

"I'll help." I offered. He nodded and I started with the pile of laundry. I picked up his dirty clothes and I didn't know but I picked up an iron man underwear. I started laughing and he asked, "what's so funny?"

I turned around and threw the underwear to his face. He jolted backwards a little and I laughed even more.

"Y-you wear i-iron man underw-wear!" I managed to get out, laughing hilariously on the floor. Tears were forming in the corners of my eyes. I saw his face turning red and I saw him hiding the underwear behind him. I calmed down and got up to wipe my tears with my index fingers.

"I'm sorry." I said, grinning.

"It's not my underwear." He muttered.

"Then whose is it?" I asked.

"T-Taehyung's..." he stuttered.

I could tell he was lying but I let it slide.

I gasped. "Is that the attractive looking roommate I saw before?" I asked, eyes wide.