Jimin-I Didn't Know

A/N: this is a rewritten chapter!

-

Tomorrow is Jimin's birthday, and you wanted to surprise him. Jimin never really talked about his mom, but you knew that his dad was absent in his life.

You wanted to surprise him with his mother since you knew he hasn't seen her in a long time. You got the number from his phone and called her. You noticed that the last call they had was a few years ago.

Was she that busy?

You didn't tell her it was a surprise for Jimin because you wanted it to be a sweet surprise for her too. You just told her your address, and she agreed to come.

-

The next day arrived, and you couldn't wait for his surprise to be put in action. The door bell rang, and you squealed in excitement. You planned so much after it, and you couldn't wait for his reaction. Jimin was currently upstairs washing up. You skipped to the door, opening the door as it revealed a tall woman that resembled a bit like Jimin.

She looked extremely young like in her 30's. She also was very fashionable with her knee high heels, elbow gloves, leather jacket, skinny jeans, and a really pretty blouse. Her expression didn't match her fashion as she looked rather uninterested.

"Hi! It's a pleasure to meet you!" You beamed, bowing respectfully.

"Hello.." She starts slowly, feeling a bit confused. "Why did you call me here?" She asked with boredom laced around her words.

"I wanted to surprise you and someone." You said while smiling.

"JIMIN!" You shouted while turning your head to the stairs.

You saw his mother's eyes narrowing while her expression contorted in disgust.

"Honey, what is-"

He instantly paused when his eyes averted over to his mother. Being oblivious to his relationship between them, you grin.

"Surprise! Happy birthday!!" You squealed while jazzing your hands in the air.

You immediately let your arms fall on your sides as you stood up straight when you saw his jaw clench hard. You knew he only did that when he was very angry.

Why was he angry??

"Jimin... you've grown..a lot." His mother slowly said, rubbing the bottom of her chin.

"Why the fuck are you here?" He growled. Your smile instantly dropped as you never heard him like this, especially to his only parent.

"Your girlfriend told me to come over here. I don't understand how anyone can put up with your attitude honestly. Or maybe is she just playing with you? Or maybe she's just that blind." His mom nonchalantly asked, completely throwing you off guard. Jimin flared his nose, suppressing his anger.

"Oh yeah," His mother piped, "Today is the... 23nd anniversary of when I gave birth to a disgrace." She said with a sarcastic smile.

Your eyes grew wide and your eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

How can she say such thing to her own son??