Taehyung-Travel

A/N: Thank you so much for 1k reads!! For that, I made a long one shot for you! This one shot was around 4.5k words, enjoy!!

-

I wanted to go to New York to visit my parents. I haven't seen them for a while so I was planning to go. After a lot of begging and pleading, Taehyung finally agreed to come with me, especially because he didn't want me traveling alone.

We grabbed our luggage and headed out to go to the airport. We barely had enough sleep because our flight was at 5AM so we had to head out at 3AM. We were pretty tired but I was energetic enough to be active. Taehyung, on the other hand was really tired. I didn't blame him. He only got 3 hours of sleep because he was up finishing his work so he could come on this trip with me.

We waited in the airport for an hour.

"I'm sorry, but flight 274 to Hong Kong has been delayed due to heavy winds that can cause major turbulence. It is currently 5:10 AM, the flight is now rescheduled for 8:20 AM. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Once again, flight 274 to Hong Kong has been delayed due to heavy winds. Flight 274 will be rescheduled for 8:20 AM. Thank you for your cooperation." The intercom spoke. Everyone waiting in the airport groaned in frustration, including Taehyung.

"I don't want to wait.." he whined, pouting at me.

"You can go to sleep and I'll wake you up when it's time to go." I told him.

"But you're going to be bored waiting for 3 hours alone.." he said.

I smiled at this thoughtfulness.

"It's okay. You only slept for 3 hours because you were up doing work. You need rest. Don't worry about me." I said, giving him a smile. He smiled and slumped on the chair, closing his eyes. I took this time to ruffle his hair and kiss his cheek. He kept his eyes closed as he was trying to hide his smile. His cheeks turned faint pink. I kissed his cheek again.

"Stoppp," he whined while smiling with his teeth.

I chuckled. "Alright alright, go to sleep."

**

It was 7:45 AM. The whole time I was just staring and zoning out. I wanted to sleep too but I was afraid that I'd wake up late and miss the flight. Taehyung was sleeping too so I didn't want to bother. I was a little thirsty so I got up and went out to buy drinks.

"One grande vanilla frappe and one grande double chocolate chip frappe, please."

"Sure, $9.25, I need a name as well."

"Taehyung."

**

I waited for the drinks and when I received them, I broke out in giggles.

Tayung

I love Starbucks so much. They misspelled his name. I was laughing the whole way I was walking back to our seats, looking like a crazy woman. When I arrived back, it was about 8:10AM, almost time to go. I shook Taehyung awake. He raised his head and slowly opened his eyes.

"Mm?" He mumbled.

I handed him his favorite drink, double chocolate chip frappe. His eyes lit up.

He gave me his big smile.

"Thank youuuu, I love you." He cooed, and then took a sip of it.