Jungkook-Protect

A/N: 900 votes ?! gOsH, here's another chapter for that !! Thank you!

I also changed the cover of the book :-) How is the new cover??

-

It was 11 pm now and I was waiting outside my work building for Jungkook to pick me up. He was going to walk here and I found it very generous of him to walk about an hour to where I was just so that I wouldn't be walking home alone.

He picked me up everyday from work by car but since it broke down yesterday, it's currently at the shop being fixed.

It was very quiet and dark, only one streetlight was on. I texted Jungkook where was he, and he told me he was almost there.

I had an eerie feeling, waiting by myself, at night.

As if my worrying came true, I saw a man walking crazily at the corner. He seemed drunk.

Please don't walk this way, please don't walk this way, I prayed.

Fear went through my mind as I saw him walking my direction. He was laughing crazily, and spitting on the ground.

I was somewhat shaking already as I saw him eyeing me. Shit shit shit Jungkook, where are you?!

He made it a few feet away from me. He looked like he was in his forties. He had a tooth missing, wore ripped clothes, and had an unshaved mustache and beard.

He pointed at me, "Heyyyy, how you doin' pretty laadyy?" He slurred. I gulped, moving back. He came forth and I internally screamed.

"Don't worry.. babe.. You're going to have fun with me tonight, yeah..?" He smirked, in front of me, now. I smelled the bad breath and alcohol reeking.

"Not going to talk?? Don't worry, you don't need to talk.. all you need to do is scream for me tonight," He said, chuckling lowly.

All I had on my mind was Jungkook and how I wanted to be in his arms, safely.

"The name's Reed.. what's yours?" He whispered.

I just kept gulping and praying. My back was pressed against the building's door.

He suddenly got a hold of my blouse and pulled me forward and back, harshly, making my head bang against the door.

I groaned, holding my head. Tears almost formed, not from the pain but from the desperation and fear for help.

"I asked a question!" He snapped.

I even tried kicking him away from me.

"No, sweetie.. you can't do that to your elders. especially the one who's going to make you feel great tonight.." He creepily purred.

He cornered me, and began to unbuckle his pants. No no no no.

I was about to scream when he put his finger up, "If you make noise, -- you'll see," he smiled.

I put my hands in front of my chest and he tried to pull them away. He was strong, especially when drunk as well.

"No," I whimpered, trying to keep my hands to my chest.

"Ah, she speaks. Don't worry girl, we both know you want this."

I tried to kick him again but all he did was kick back, which hurt like hell.

"Don't try me," he said.

He got a button off of my blouse and I panicked so bad.

He was about to unbutton another, when he abruptly moved to the side, falling down. I looked up and I saw Jungkook. The man instantly got up, throwing a punch to Jungkook's face.