Jimin-Don't Leave Me Alone

A/N: Thank you for 8k votes! I love you all for the comments, votes, and support!

So it's been a while. School is almost ending which gives me more time to write unless I get writer's block which I do all the time. But in the meantime, here's a chapter.

-

You came home exhausted after a full shift of work. Jimin opened the door for you, who was patiently waiting for your arrival.

"You're home! How was your day?" He asked, giving you a peck on the cheek and closing the door behind you as you continued to take off your shoes.

"Tiring." You answered blandly.

"You want some coffee? Food?"

"No thanks," You responded, going up the stairs.

"You seem tired. You shouldn't work full shifts." He nagged, following you up the stairs.

"Whatever I've already done it." You nonchalantly spoke, taking off your coat.

"It's so late now though. It's 9pm. I'm worried because nighttime is dangerous to travel in." He added, concerned.

You sighed, "It's ok."

"Are you going to shower?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Right now?"

"Yes."

"No dinner?"

"Oh my god Jimin, can you just leave me alone for once?!" You spat, making it sound more harsh than it was intended to be.

His smile faltered and his face dropped, making a pang go to your heart but all your anger, frustration, and stress boiled up.

"Okay." He piped, walking away and down the stairs.

You rolled your eyes letting out a groan. You stepped into the shower, relieving everything. After you came out of the shower, you changed into new clothes, feeling relaxed and fresh. You didn't want dinner since you ate at your work already with the lunch they served. Jimin hasn't come upstairs for an hour. He usually would talk to you all night after you came home but not today. Guilt started to eat you up.

You went downstairs, seeing Jimin's eyes closed with his mouth slightly open with the television on as well. Your eyes grew soft at the man in front of your sight. You walked to the sofa, sitting next to him, clinging to his arm and laying your head on his shoulder. He immediately woke up.

"Don't leave me alone.." You quietly whined.

His chuckle vibrated through his body, making your heart shake. He moved forward, kissing your head.

"I'm never leaving you alone."

"You did before!" You argued, playfully.

"Because you made it clear that you wanted space."

You sighed. "I'm sorry for snapping. It's just that there's so much stress going on in my head and then at work I have to deal with frustration at my co workers for d-"

"Baby, it's okay." He chuckled, "I understand. I get it. I won't bother you from now on after you come hom-"

"No! Keep doing it." You pouted, pulling at his arm.

Of course he was only kidding, but you didn't know that. The cute woman in front of him made him melt inside as he leaned forward to kiss your pouty lips.

He gave you his eyesmile, "I love you."

You leaned back to his shoulder, "I love you too, Jimin."

"You better not leave me one day either."

"Yes, honey. I'll stick til the end."