Taehyung-Cramps

It's just that wonderful time of the month! I'm currently sitting on the floor, rocking my stomach in pain.

"Oww.." I whined, quietly in my room.

"Y/N!" I heard Taehyung yell from downstairs.

"Whaaat." I said, the loudest I can, which wasn't loud because I was in pain.

"Honey!!" I heard again.

My stomach started to feel like it was being stabbed. I groaned in pain.

I heard Taehyung coming up the stairs, then opened my door.

"There you are, I was looking- hey what happened?!" He said, worriedly.

"My stomach hurts because of.." I said, quietly, holding my stomach. Taehyung immediately came to my side.

"Go on the bed." He said.

"I can't move.. it hurts.." I whined.

Taehyung's face softened, seeing you in such pain.

He carried me onto the bed. I groaned a little in the process.

"Sorry." He apologized.

"Can you go get me a heat pad..." I weakly asked.

Without hesitation, Taehyung nodded really quickly and dashed out the door. I smiled, what a cutie.

Minutes later, the cramps got worse and I wanted to pull out the knife that's jabbing my uterus. I groaned in pain.

Taehyung came at the right time and handed to me. He placed it on my stomach and sighed.

"Is it better?"

I nodded, slowly.

"Poor baby," he said, kissing my cheek.

I felt another sharp pain. I was about to cry. It hurt so much..

"Ow.." I squealed, about to cry.

Taehyung laid on the floor and I was so confused.

He started to roll around the floor, groaning in pain as well.

"Owwwwwieeee, I'm Y/N, and my stomach hurts so much.." he whined, rolling around the floor. A laugh escaped my mouth but it worsened the pain.

"Oww, stop it hurts more..." I whined.

He got up, smiling with his rectangle smile. He sat behind me, hugged me and laid down. I was siting between his legs. He put my head on his chest. He pulled me closer. He held the heat pad for me. He was basically back hugging me and holding it for me.

His chest was my pillow. Then, he kissed the top of my head.

"My hair hasn't been washed since 2 days ago."

"I don't care." He said, nonchalantly, and continued to kiss the top of my head.

"Stopppp," I whined, turning my head to the side.

"Alright alright." He said, before turning his head and kissing my cheek, multiple times.

"Yaaahh," I whined, flustered.

"Hey, it's not your hair." He teased.

I scoffed, blushing a little.

He kept stroking my arms in comfort. The pain gradually went away and I fell asleep on Taehyung's comfortable chest.

-

A/n: Sorry that it's short