chapter three

I pull Kiana by her ankles to the edge of the bed and let her legs hang off the side, just barely touching the floor

I pull Kiana by her ankles to the edge of the bed and let her legs hang off the side, just barely touching the floor. I quickly slide into her after rolling the condom onto my stiff dick, pinning her legs back, and she screams in agony and ecstasy.

As I begin to move slowly, letting her settle, Kiana slumps back into the bed, her chest heaving, and she is desperately attempting to take in oxygen as she can. I begin pounding in and out of her as soon as she does. Her moans are reverberating around the room, mixed with the sounds of naked skin smacking. She attempts to stifle her groans by biting on her lip, but as I growl and pound her hard, her teeth forced to release their hold on her lip. As her legs begin to quiver, I can see she is getting near. I place my thumb on her sensitive clit and start rubbing gradually in circles to amplify her pleasure.

She enters with a gasp, her legs sagging clumsily into the bed. I haven't finished with her yet, though, and I don't stop. From the bed to the wall dividing the bathroom and the bedroom, I take her up and carry her across the floor. She runs her fingers over my scalp while I give her a passionate kiss in return. Kiana jumps when I lean her up against the wall, but after she lies back down, I start pummelling her once more.

As a result of my hammering on her, she finds it impossible to kiss me back and instead begins kissing my chin while emitting high-pitched groans. As I pound in and out of her, she leans her head back against the wall. She attempts to keep her eyes open, yet I can't take my eyes off her. I start biting on her chest and neck, leaving marks, and starting to slow down, aggravating Kiana who was so close to coming because she can't speak because she's too absorbed on what I'm doing to her. You going to be a good girl and come for me?" I whisper gently as I put my lips by her ear in response to her whimper.

"Yes." She cries out in a desperate, gasping voice, "Please make me come."

She comes for the third time as soon as I drive her over the edge with steady hip movements in response to her request. I remove her from the wall, kneel on the floor, carefully place her on the hardwood flooring, go on my knees, and secure her legs around my waist while I gently pull out of her until only the tip is inside, then thrust back inside her abruptly, not even giving her time to come down from her high.

I pinch and tickle her swollen, hard nipples with my fingertips and thumbs, which causes her to gasp and then groan. She uses her nails to scratch at my back, encouraging me to keep torturing her, but I don't quicken my pace. Her eyes blink repeatedly, opening and closing.

Kiana's eyes spring open as I abruptly pull out, her irritation visible in her eyes. I start eating her out quickly and hungrily like she's my last meal before she has a chance to say anything, my tongue circling around her delicate clit. As she pulls my face closer to her core and scratches at my shoulder blades, she is at a loss for what to do with her hands.

I smile against her as I start sucking and fingering her at the same time as her hips begin to move against my face. She comes, her legs trembling once more. I lift her up yet again, place her on all fours, and change the worn condom with a fresh one. I quickly rub her clit with two fingers from behind.