chapter two

Travis' hook-up is obsessed with him

Travis' hook-up is obsessed with him. He ignored our advice to keep away from Brittany Grey and is now stuck with her, therefore it is obvious that we will laugh at him because he is a complete moron. "Guys, she really gives off stalker vibes. I even find her waiting outside my lectures as if she was my girlfriend." Travis grumbles as the five of us walk across the grass from our vehicles to the front of the residence.

Roman laughs loudly, Lucas rolls his eyes, and I simply snigger under my breath. "Bro, just continue ignoring her. Unless you want us to apply for a restraining order on your behalf." The boys start laughing as Roman replies with a smirk. We enter the party and immediately proceed to the kitchen.

Travis laughs and pours himself a drink in the red Solo cup before flicking him off by raising his middle finger. "Hello, baby." James says.

Roman looks mortified as Travis almost chokes as the words leave James' mouth. Baby who now? I'm bewildered as I stare at him, but he doesn't seem to notice. He must be aware that we will grill his ass to death tomorrow. Two more girls are collecting beverages in the kitchen, and I haven't even noticed that they have stopped what they are doing. It isn't until I get a good look at them both that I realize they are Cassie and Amaal, Sasha's closest friends.

Since Sasha and James have been going out together for time, I initially assumed that Jay was at ease with the familiarity that came from their frequent hook-ups. However, after three months, I began to doubt their so-called "casual" relationship. Sasha Harris is a modest girl from a wealthy family, yet she maintains her humility and is the most kind-hearted person I've ever encountered. People are a little scared by her because of her stern expression, but as you get to know her, you discover that's simply how her face is.

I get up from the counter and turn to exit the kitchen, but I don't see the person I ran into who just poured the rest of my drink on them. Oh, shit. When I consider my unwitting victim, I realise it's she and someone I am quite familiar with, and we are both utterly frozen in place. The chilly liquid seeps through her top and onto her chest, causing her to gasp in discomfort. We exchange a beat of quiet during which neither Kiana nor I can think of anything to say to the other.

I can't help but gaze at her; her faux locks cascade down her back, bringing out the colour of her tan skin. She also has gold accents in her hair. I can't help but look at her baby hairs because of how precisely they're laid. Her adorable button nose and one hoop earring on the right side complemented by her long, natural eyelashes that curl up to her eyes. Dark crimson lipstick applied liberally to her full lips. And she has a tiny beauty mark on the top lip's outline. She is gorgeous.

Her full hips and thick thighs catch my attention as I look down her body. I then look back up at her tits, which are on display in the black lace top she is wearing. I glanced back up at her swiftly and met her eyes. My fucking idiot just looked her over without saying "shit, I'm so sorry."

"Fortunately, you didn't run me over." She laughs, but I can tell it's not real since she is holding her arms out from her body and gazing down at her chest. "I'm really sorry, fuck. Let me get you cleaned up because I just...didn't see you." I try to be sincere to avoid upsetting her.

rebound | ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara