Part 50.

Hardin's POV.

"Do you want any of these baby, one of the capes and pyjamas?" Looking down at my beautiful little green eyed daughter who's looking up at me with a big smile and nods as she points to a cape with Gryffindor on it and a set of shorts and T-shirt pyjamas. We continue to walk around the souvenir shop and end up grabbing Landon a pyjama set too and a couple of Harry Potter themed board games. We make our way to the counter and Emery pulls on my shirt while pointing at all the lollies on the stand so I do what any cool dad would do, I grab a shit load of all the different types they have. At least I can give Landon some too.

Shit, why am I the good brother now...

After paying for our things I grab the bags from the counter, I hold out my hand for Emery which she happily takes and we make our way to the rental car.

Today wasn't so bad i actually had fun, maybe i have to watch the Harry Potter movies I mean I've seen a couple but not all of them but Emery actually loved looking at everything, but she was frightened by the big spiders unfortunately.

Making our way back to the hotel, Emery fell asleep instantly in her car seat.

Tomorrow we train down to Paris for five days, my mum is coming with us with her husband Mike. We'll be staying at DisneyLand for three days and the other two days we'll be exploring Paris seeing the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and climbing up Arc De Triomphe. I'm so happy i can't contain the constant smile on my face this whole vacation.

As I pull into the underground parking for the hotel I gently unbuckle Emery but she wakes up from the movement, grabbing our bags with my other hand, I make our way to our hotel suite.

Tessa is now back and going through what looks like twenty different shopping bags half of them children brands

"Hey beautiful" i greet her while I pop Emery on the two seater couch and flick on the television for her, while see cuddles with her blanky.

"How was your day?" Tessa asks

"Actually a lot of fun, we will be watching all the Harry Potter movies in a row when we get back to New York" I say as I take a seat next to her

"A Harry Potter Marathon, I would like that" her bright smile makes me smile without me noticing

"Firstly babe, how are you going to fit all that into your suitcase?" I point to the shopping bags

"Oh no! I didn't think about that!" She groans

"I'll add extra luggage, I'll buy us another suitcase for all that... I feel like Five Guys tonight so I'll grab a suitcase on my way" I kiss her head and make my way to the bathroom gotta quickly do my business before I head out

"Wait! Can you get me a peanut butter milkshake as well as a bacon cheeseburger, I'm hungry" Tessa calls out to me as I walk into the bathroom

"Sure baby" I yell back