Part 33.

Tessa POV.

The next day.

As soon as he turned and walked away from us I jumped in a cab and quickly stopped at our hotel to grab our bags and headed straight to the airport. I did what I went to do but not the way I planned, I wasn't planning to just spring it on him on the side walk.

When we landed in New York last night, Zed picked us up. On our way back to our apartment I told him everything, he thinks I should just wait it out and call Hardin in a few days. Zed strongly believes that he'll come around for Emery and she'll have two amazing daddy's in her life that will love her and protect her.

I hear three knocks at the front door

"Babe, I'll get it" My husband calls from the living room where he is with Emery

"What the fuck are you doing here" I hear a loud British accent boom off our apartment walls Hardin

"I live here, the better question is what are you doing here" Zed reply's sarcastically

I step out of the emery's room where I was unpacking her overnight bag, when I get to the end of the hall, He looks over at me and we lock eyes on each other and i know it's about to go down.

"Mummy, look Hardin's here" she points to him

He looks down at her "Hi Emery, it's good to see you again" then looks back up to me "Tess we need to talk about this"

"Coffee?" I raise my eyebrow at him

"Yeah that'll be nice, thanks" He walks into the living room and I go into the kitchen, I don't have to ask Hardin how he likes his coffee, I already know. I just hope he and Zed don't end up in a brawl in the living room in front of Emery.

"Daddy, Hardin is uncle Landon's friend" I hear Emery innocently telling Zed.

I look at them to make sure everything is civilised but before Zed speaks Hardin answers her

"Yes, and a friend of your mummy's"

"You know man, you were my friend too" Zed says "in fact we were friends first"

"Whatever, you continued to go behind my back to steal my girl but I didn't come here to fight so just leave me alone"

"Hey baby, can you play in your room with your toys mummy and daddy are going to have some grown up people talk" Zed asks emery and emery pushes her trolley down the hallway towards her room

"Steal her? Dude your the one who mistreated her and she barely had any friends only Landon and I so when you continued to hurt her where was she supposed to go? Hardin you might want to read your book again for a wake up call because you did some really shitty things to her, I mean unforgivable things, so no bro I didn't steal her. she just finally had enough of your shit" Zed calmly says.