(Chap. 4) hospital

Previously:

"Abi, she's not good. She's in a mental hospital. All she does is cry, say 10 minutes, and she tried to kill herself thinking you were dead. The doctor said he will reduce her medication to see if she has a good reaction. The treatment she's in is about a 6 month treatment and and for now it's been 3 months. Can? Can? Are you there?"

Can tried to recover his voice "I'm a fucking idiot! I'll be on the first flight available. Love you, I'm so sorry! I'll call you when I find out at what time I fly in, Bye."

"Can, wait..." He noticed Can hung up.

*****************

7:01 Am

"Hi Abi, It's so nice to see you?" Emre hug Can as Can got in the car.

"It's nice to see you too, but tell me about her, and the company."

"Abi, Can we go and get some breakfast, I promise I will explain everything. But, I can't take you to the hospital now. Please?"

"Is it that bad?"

"Can, please."

"Ok, fine."

7:25 AM

They went to a café that was near the hospital.

"So, tell me. What is going on?"

"No, first tell me why you disappeared."

"Does it matter?"

"Yes, this will explain why Sanem is they way she is."

"Well, we got in a fight at the hospital. She blame me for everything and didn't trusted him. But worst if all she was afraid of me, afraid if what I could do to her. I can't see a woman and specially Sanem be afraid if me. So, I left." He brought his head down and pass his hand on his neck, then he Brought it back up, "I went to the airport and bought the first flight available. I bought the ticket and flew to London, I flew away from here, away from her. She didn't wanted to see me, she didn't wanted know about me, so it was better for me to leave.

"So, when you arrive in London is when you texted me about the truck?"

"Yeah."

"When you were in London did you..."

"No," Can cut him off. "But I did with strangers, strangers that didn't look like her, strangers that didn't smell like her, stranger that did act nor talk like her. But, either way it didn't work, because even thou I was with them, I always saw her. Than you found me and I left again."

"That doesn't matter no, just tell me where did you go?"

"Well, I got on the train and I left to Brighton over there I did the same thing I did in London, than I bought a boat, and left."

"So, you've been sailing?"

"Yeah, and in each port I stop, buy supplies and sleep around?" He said it with regret.

"Can, don't feel bad, if I was in your shoes I would of done the same thing. You wanted and needed to forget her. But more than that is that you wanted to hurt yourself."

"Yeah, I did. But I pushed a limit."

"Please don't tell me you came across Polen?" He put his hand on his forehead.

"No, not Polen. But I did came across Ceyda in Venice."

"Can, did you?"

"Almost, but I stop. I had her ready, but I stop. Even though I wanted to hurt myself, even though I wanted to forget about Sanem, even though all I've done for the past three months is sleep around. I couldn't sleep with her, she hurt Sanem, and I can't hurt Sanem like that. I have hurt Sanem too much, and even though I don't think I will never get her back with Sanem couldn't sleep with Ceyda. I left her there on the bed and I left, I went to my boat and I found the phone and now I'm here. Now please tell me where she is?"