Chapter 12

Charlotte's POV

I watch the grey clouds getting lost in the dark night, I have no idea where we're going but I've been rarely quiet since I was dragged onto this jet. Magic is sitting at the opposite side of the jet from me, pouring and downing an amber liquid, he hasn't said a word to me but I smelt the liquor on him as I was forced onto this jet by his men. There are two men sitting at the back of the jet in black suits, I've never seen them before but my guess is that they're bodyguards of some sort. I'm utterly bored, I've dozed off four times and I've been stuffing my face with snacks and drinks trying to occupy myself. If Harper and Ava was here we would be having an amazing time. 

I huff looking over to Magic, he lazily pours another drink and downs it in one gulp, I watch as his Adam's apple bobs up and down. As if he can feel my eyes on him he glances my way, his forehead creases towards me before looking away.  I roll my eyes, "You just going to stay quiet the entire time?" 

He peers out the window, ignoring me. "Are you going to tell me where we are going?", he ignores me again.

I lean back against the soft leather chair tucking my legs underneath me, I look out the window with boredom eating away at me. I jolt awake when I feel the jet land with a fumble. Magic glances at me with glossy eyes, his eyes are bloodshot and you can tell he's drunk or maybe he has just woken up either way he's drunk, not being able to walk type of drunk. When the plane comes to a stop, I continue to stare at Magic as he tries pulling himself up off the chair. He is such a mess. 

I stand up as the two bodyguards help Magic to his feet, he pushes them off with a grunt, "I can stand myself", surprisingly he pulls himself up and walks to the exit with not much of a problem, he has a sway to his walk when in reality he shouldn't be walking at all. He basically downed a whole bottle of liquor to himself. 

I walk down the steps behind him and feel the heat hit my entire body, it feels amazing. The sun is shinning on my face making me miss going on holidays with the girls. We went to Greece once and Spain, it was amazing. We got drunk and did lots of good activities with pictures for memories, I miss the girls like mad. As I'm admiring the clear blue sky I hear a car door open and look down to Magic pulling himself into a black SUV, "Ma'am", one of the bodyguards say to persuade me to continue to walk. I nod and walk towards the car looking all around me. When I climb in Magic is laying his head back against the chair with his eyes closed, his face holding a frown.

D's death must have really gotten to him, he would normally speak to me even if it's to command me to do something or tell me to shut up. I look out the window when the car begins to move, I realise the two bodyguards follow behind in another SUV, I don't really thing it's necessary. I watch the green trees and people on mopeds go by the window. The city seems so beautiful and busy. The more we drive the more trees appear and less civilians I see. I still have no idea where we are, but it's beautiful, breathtakingly beautiful.

The driver pulls up onto a long road that leads to a large looking villa. My eyes widen at the amount of beautiful things I've seen in the last hour or two. I climb out when we comes to a stop, "Where are we?", I ask the driver as he climbs out also. 

"Bali, Ma'am", He nods. 

I smile looking up at the clear sky, my eyes squint because of the sun shinning directly at me. I always wanted to come here with the girls, it would be nice to tell them where I am. I look at the large dark villa door in front of me, trees all around us making us secluded from anyone else. I love it, I love the smell of the fresh air that is circling me. I flinch at the sound of Magic slamming the car door, he says something to the driver and hands him something that looks like money. "Go inside", he tells me. His voice croaky and deep.