Chapter 4

Leo walks me down the hall and reaches for a door handle on the right, "good luck", he snickers.

"What do you mean?", he pushes the door open. A man with long brown floppy hair and a stubbled beard and moustache is standing tall giving me a cheeky smile. He looks me up and down, as he smacks on his chewing gum, "Boss is going to love your smart mouth", he says with a thick Texas accent.

I walk through the door making my way towards him, the further I get in the room the more men I see, "I bet you would too", I scoff looking him up and down with disgust. 

"Blindfold and tie her up please", he clicks his finger pointing to one of the men. The tall dark man begins walking towards me and grabs my hands, harshly. I let them tie my hands in front of my body as I stare at the Texas male with death, he puts the blindfold over my eyes and I no longer see him, "Thank god, I don't have to stare at your ugly faces", I forcefully laugh to annoy them. 

"Shut up", the thick Texas accent speaks. 

"Hahaha, fuck you hillbilly"

"You better watch your mouth", he sternly speaks as if I'm scared of his threat, I feel someone grab my arm tightly and pull me away, forcing me to walk. 

"Suck my dick", I spit almost tripping over my feet.

"Shut her up now", before I know it I was knocked unconscious.

****

I awake in a big bedroom. The walls are crimson with black hardwood flooring. it's completely furnished looking like a million bucks. I look to my right seeing a wardrobe with a fitted mirror. I look myself in the mirror before realising that this must be the boss's house that the Texas brunette was talking about. I jump to my feet from the king sized bed and rush for the bedroom door trying to escape, maybe I can make it out without being seen. I open it quietly not wanting anyone to hear me and as soon I take one step outside the bedroom two guards look at me, fuck.

"Ahhh, you're awake. The boss is waiting for you, come with us", his New York accent cheerful. 

I follow slowly behind them looking all around me, this place is huge and everything was white, gold or black, it screams rich. They take me downstairs and turn left at the bottom of the stairs. We approach a wide hallway with one door at the end, it's sketchy as fuck. The man knocks on the door twice, "Yes", I hear a husky voice with a thick New York accent coming from the other side of the door, am I in New York? I look at the man and he stares at me like he was telling me to go in. I reach for the handle and turn it slightly, I push the door open. My eyes wonder around the room before stopping on the guy sitting behind a dark oak desk. He's staring down at the computer screen, not even giving me a glance. I walk slowly up to his desk beside two chairs.

"Oooo, you must be the big bad boss", sarcasm laced through my words.

Why did I just say that, do I want to get hurt? I know they will do it, I have no doubt in that. "Yes I am", he speaks with no emotion behind his words, his voice hoarse and deep. He's still looking down at the computer screen, concentrating. His index finger scrolling with the mouse in his large hand. 

I sigh and wait for him to talk, I sit down on the chair in front of his desk and look around the room. Black walls and black hardwood floor, the furniture breaking up the colours. There's a white bookcase to my left, white filing cabinets behind him and to my right is what looks like a medium sized bar globe with glasses placed perfectly around it, It's black and white...very posh looking. He finally signs and turns his attention to me. I look into his ocean blue eyes, they're intimidating yet beautiful. His sharp structured face has a stare that could have you begging for you life, I won't be doing that. He has a teardrop tattoo below his right eye making his glare more intimidating but yet again that won't stop me from being an arsehole towards him, I said I would bring hell so that's what I'm going to do. 

"You wanted to see me?", I give him a bored expression acting like this situation doesn't affect me but I am shitting myself. 

"I'm Magic, you will go by my rules under this house. You will do as I say, I've heard that you're quite the young lady with a smart mouth and if you're smart towards me there will be a consequence, do you understand me"

I toss my head back laughing loud, "Magic... that's your name?", I mock trying to hold my laugh back. My real laugh eventually comes out because It sounds ridiculous. 

He bites his lower lip in frustrations trying to hold back anger, I've already broken his 'rule' oops.

"Yes, that's the name I go by and you will use it"

"Oh so, it's not your real name...so what is your real name?", I giggle. 

"No one knows my real name, you will never know my real name do you understand?", He questions with an arched brow.

"Yes I do, Boss-man", I salute him.

"You're pushing your luck Charlotte, one more peep out of that smart mouth and you'll be sorry" he scowls. 

I stand up out of the chair and lean over the desk, I won't have him talking to me that way, "I don't give a flying fuck"

He laughs standing to his feet walking round the desk and in front of me, he stares into my eyes trying to intimidate me but it's no longer working, I spit in his face. He reaches for the table behind me pulling a tissue out the box and wiping his face. He places the tissue in his pocket calmly before grabbing me by the throat swiftly pinning me against the bookcase. A small puff of air escapes from my lips in surprise, my breathing hitches as he stares into my eyes. It's like he's going to kill me, he tightens his grip around my neck scowling deeper as what I just done. I don't regret it, I won't regret anything I do because they shouldn't be buying women. They're just as bad as the guys that kidnapped us and put us up for auction.

________________________

Please vote, comment and follow😊

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕