Chapter 3

I look around the room, every wall is a mirror and I'm standing here naked and scared shitless, I have a million things coursing through my mind but none of them seem to make sense. I walk over to a row of hanging clothes, I run my hand along them realising it's all skanky dresses that are far too short for my liking. My skin crawls knowing I'm being watched as I'm exposed. I pick out the best looking one, which is not so revealing. It's a baby pink tight short dress, the back of the dress is backless almost revealing my ass. I look around to the mirrors feeling eyes on me, It feels like I'm looking back into their eyes. I feel so uneasy. Freshly bought panties are laying on the table beside the rack of clothes, rows and rows of them with different colours and sizes. After I pull on underwear and the dress I walk over to the makeup table. I know they want me to wear makeup but I don't want too. I just stare at myself absolutely petrified, I know they're about to auction me, it's pretty obvious, and I hope someone picks me so I don't need to sit naked in that awful cage. 

I pick up the makeup wipes and wipe off the makeup that's been stuck on my face for ages, my mascara has left a streak down my cheeks. My makeup looks dreadful.  Once I've wiped my face clean I pick out nude coloured thin heels, I slipped them onto my aching feet and walk over to the door, I knock twice and the guy that took me in here opens the door and looks me up and down. He rolls his eyes and zones into my makeup free face. "That'll do", a mean look on his face. "I guess...you'll be gone fast" he laughs licking his lips

"Why you doing this?", I ask. 

"Money", is all he says.

"What's your name then?", I ask while we we walk down a long narrow hall.

"Leo, now stop asking questions or I'll throw you back in the cage after beating you to death", he says bluntly and taking a left at the end of the hall. 

How can they do this to women, fucking fat bald pigs. I stay silent until we reach a door he opens it and gestures for me to walk through, I don't. He grabs my hair dragging me through the door and pushing me down to me knees. He leaves me in the middle of a glass mirrored cubicle, I can't see anything outside the glass...just my reflection. He steps out looking at me, ready to slam the door, I shout feeling my veins boil with blood, "You fat ugly pig", he turns around glaring at me.

"Have fun princess, give them a pose", he nods his head towards the glass and shoots me a wink not caring what I called him.

I stand to my feet looking around, I touch the glass looking at my reflection. I know people are looking at me, arseholes. I stand back up into the centre of the cube staring deadpan at myself, I feel like crying but I won't. They want me to suffer, I know it. They're sick for buying women, they're sick for not shutting this whole thing down. Doesn't the police know anything about this?

I stick my middle finger up out of impulse knowing they can see me, "Fuck you",  I say with a smile on my face to show them that I'm not scared. I put my hand down continuing to stare. I hear dings going off coming through a speaker in the cubicle, my eyes move up to it in the corner, I look back down and keep staring to look intimidating, I hope I do. A small smile comes across my face, I have a plan, I walk closer to the glass while sucking on my middle finger, I roll my eyes to the back of my head and press my middle finger against the glass, I press my lips against it. I pull away smirking, "No one owns me, you bitch!", I scowl and I hear rapid dings through the speaker. I hear the click of the door opening and continue to stare, I know someone is behind the glass and I know they're staring back at me.

"Come on princess, you've been sold", he says grabbing my arm and dragging me back. Oh god, I hope it's not some bald guy like Leo, I really hope he's nice but with my luck I highly doubt it, I'll get someone evil. I'll bring hell if they think they can do whatever they like with me. 

______________________

Please vote, comment and follow😊

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕