Chapter 24

Charlotte's POV  (SA⚠️)

I wipe my sweaty palms on my dress, my nerves are eating away at me the longer I'm sat in the car. Three hours I spent getting my hair and make-up done for me to sweat it all away, Claire didn't really speak this time about anything, the conversation was pretty blunt. I have a feeling Magic said something and if he did I'm not surprised. When I feel the car come to a stop I glance out the window and there the restaurant is, I inhale a deep breath and slowly exhale but it comes out shaky. It will be fine, everything will go to plan, the little voice says in my head. The car door opens and I climb out with the help of my drivers hand, he has always been the one to drive me places.

I thank him with a head nod before straightening my posture and lifting my head up high, I gulp before walking forward. I'm wearing this red floral summer dress since it has been the hottest day since being here so far, the dress ends mid thigh and it has a v-neck collar which shows every bit of cleavage I have. My black bulky heels smack off the floor as I sway my hips trying to look confident. The young male standing outside the restaurant, I think he's the valet because he's has a stand in front of him with a locked cabinet which I'm guessing stores the keys. He smiles my way and opens the door for me, I thank him and walk inside to be met with another guy standing with a bright smile, he picks up the menu from the stand, "Here to meet with Andrei?"

I nod, I have no idea how he knew I'm the one meeting him. I following him to the back of the restaurant, it's very classy. I have no idea how Magic and his men will be listen in when they haven't wired me up or given me any type of mic so I hope they are watching and listening. The waiter places two menus on the table and steps to the side, that's when I see Andrei. My stomach flips with sickness as he smiles at me and takes a stand. He has short black hair, looking like he gets it cut from an old mans club. He looks around his late forties. He's wearing a black suit with a white shirt underneath. "Nice to meet you", he looks me up and down pulling me in for a hug, i try not to pull away. He has an accent to his voice, Russian maybe.

"Nice to meet you too", I muster a smile, I hope it looks real.

He pulls out the chair placing his hand on my lower back, nearing my ass. I sit down holding the smile and he sits down across from me, "What's you name?", he asks. I watch as his eyes flicker to my cleavage. I have an itch to pull up my dress but I don't.

Magic told me not to tell him my real name, "Evelyn", I lean forward on the table with my elbows. If he works with Vlad should't he know I look like Vlad's wife?

Magic's voice pops into my head, "Flirt with him, make him want to take you back", I smile tilting my head, "It didn't say you were this gorgeous on the website, Evelyn", Website? right...that's how they tricked him, Magic told me everything I needed to know but It's a lot of information especially when nervous.

"Well, I did this all for you", I gesture to myself and bite on my bottom lip slightly. He looks down my body carefully, lingering on my breasts. I take the opportunity to glance around the restaurant to see if I can see Magic or anyone that works for Magic. I stop when I see a male looking my way just to the left of us, he nods before looking away. I have no idea if he works for Magic or not, my eyes continue to scan, a few guys do the same but I have never seen their faces before.

"Here is the wine you requested, Mr. Egorov", the waiter pours two glasses of wine and I take a sip. Honestly, it takes like shit. It's red wine and tastes like vinegar.

We order food even though I'm not hungry at all, he makes inappropriate comments about my body the entire dinner that makes me feel uncomfortable, It really is hard acting like I loved the awful remarks, trying to act confident and seductive just isn't fun and it's hard work when you want to puke all over the person. When dinner is done and two hours of pure torture he pays for dinner and helps me out the seat, "Back to hotel, yes?", he places a hand on my ass guiding me to the exit.