📑(Chap. 2) Lost

Author's note:
Hello everyone, this is a rough chapter, Can here is a comeple careless man. He doesn't care about anything, keep in mind his hurt and his trying his best to keep his mind away from Sanem.

It's been three days, and Can was still at the hotel trying to figure out where to go and what to do. He went to the hotel's restaurant sat by the bar and started to drink his usual, dry Whiskey. When a gorgeous almost model looking woman sat next to him, and order a Martini. She looked at him and smiled he semi smiled back.

"What's her name?"

"Excuse me?"

She smiled and said "no man is by the bar, drinking with the face you have unless that man has a broken heart." Can lift his eyebrow and she smiled.

"I'm Jane," she said stretching her hand out.

"I'm Can." He shook her hand

After a 30 minute of conversation of just nothing, she asked "So, are you staying in London for long?"

"No, I'll be leaving soon."

"What a bummer,"

Can smiled and said "let's go." He got up paid both of their bills grabbed her by her hand and they left. while on the elevator he was already kissing her, touching her, trying to get his urge out and trying not to think of 'her'. The elevator got to his floor, open its doors and they walked out, as they were walking they were kissing he even slammed her against the wall as they got to his door. He takes out the key, and opens the door. They walk in and there he does again kissing her roughly, he lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist and slams her against the wall she laughs and kisses her with more desperation, with all the lust in the world, with all the desire he has had to have a woman in his arms for the past year, but with zero passion, zero love, zero patience. He carries her to the bed and throws her on the bed, they take their cloth off faster than lightning, puts on a condom on and penetrates her. He didn't care if he was gentle or not, all he care was to have sex, and only sex.

The following morning, he woke up walked in the bathroom looked at himself in the mirror and thought "I'm back into my old life, going out with fancy women, I will be sleeping around, I will get you out of my head and heart Sanem, I will! I don't know how, but I will." He wiped his tears, brushed his teeth, and took a shower. He came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and he saw 'her' laying in bed, he shook his head so he could see again, and there it was the reality he was in, the woman he is seeing is no were near the woman he left back home.

She opened her eyes "Good morning"

"Good morning, how you sleep?"

"Like a baby?" She said smiling, he semi smiled back.

"Wow! She really hit you hard." Can looked serious and said "Please, leave. I have things to do." She noticed, she hit a soft spot. She got up put her clothes on, walked to the bathroom to wash her face and teeth, with the other spare toothbrush that was there and left. Can change and went and sat by the table again, looking out the window, seeing how beautiful London is but he felt nothing. His old phone rang again, but he didn't even bother to look at it, he just kept watching the city, wiping his tears.

He got up called the front desk and said he wanted room service to come and change his sheets.

Room service arrive, he opened the door, smiled at the lady and said, "please clean everything up and change the sheets." Room service lady nodded and Can walked out.

The cleaning lady cleaned up the room, change the sheets and when she walked in the bathroom she was going to take out the trash can and said to herself. "Sir, at least you're a clean man, and made sure your experience are in the trash can. I appreciate it." The lady finish cleaning up the room and left.